Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can call me mad if you want but I'm not, a lil salty about getting a flat on the whip maybe.

Y should I be mad youall still post my work on here in between your self promos, and ontop of that out of towners roll thru and notice me cause I'm actually up.

The internet is entertainment and money to me I don't need it to get noticed

Who its actually up in the 502... Kfc crew, mc, lemen, titan(on the comeup), miagi,relo, gram, levis, and unkle(who shall remain up as long as possible), fst still has a presence here, and certain sck members doing things

Sure others are up but not significantly and not all listed are friends of mine.

I did forget hummer tho, dude its mad underated.

Seeing as I have caused this thread to steer off topic and foresee and argument soon to come this will be my last post here for a while. My apologies to those butthurt over my opinion.

I don't need to learn anything from hiena or wasp. I paint what I want to paint, just like everybody else right? Besides, the second one isn't a failed attempt at their style. Those are euro letters, go look it up on flickr, you'll see what i'm talking about. Everybody was wack at one paint, it seems like people forget that.

I don't need to learn anything from hiena or wasp. I paint what I want to paint, just like everybody else right? Besides, the second one isn't a failed attempt at their style. Those are euro letters, go look it up on flickr, you'll see what i'm talking about. Everybody was wack at one paint, it seems like people forget that.

So you admit you are biting? That's good.

I'm not gonna hate, but there is a reason they are called euro letters...

Cause the people doing them are european, your from ky if it wasnt for the internet you probably wouldn't even know europe exists.

Those syw dudes do a pretty good job with that trendy euro style, and being that they are located in ky(alonge with other places) there work is the only stuff of that type you see regularly...

So even tho you claim your attempting just a euro style, your still biting them.

I still think hiena should sketch up an outline for ya, atleast then you would have an idea what it should look like

So you admit you are biting? That's good.

Everybody bites to develop style. Almost every artist will admit that. Just because I said go look it up on flickr doesn't mean I sit there and copy people letters. Everybody can tell me to shut up as much as you want but I'm not just going to sit here and take the shit, I'm going to defend myself period. Every single one of you were a toy at one point just trying to make it and I'm sure you had people saying shit about your work as well.