Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW. that shit is insane!

nobody post anything else!.. _blank_ just shut this shit down..never seen anything like that b4. that wasp burner is killin everything in this thread.i mean look at that "w". i wish i was that good..

but on a serious note _blank_ just simmer down cuz i will embarass u on here quick.

wow.

whats funny is louisville never ceases to amaze me how much co-signing goes on. _blank_ says something, here comes brasif, then the next man. they talk so much shit and everyone of their stuff looks like the same person did it. fuckin comedy i swear. gawd i could never be so fake. i bet they hold each others dicks when they piss. i my homie fucks up i tell him about it if hes wrong and vice versa. brasif you just got out of a world of shit, so i would shut up while ur ahead. before you open up another door. i think people feed off this shit, getting ridiculous.

and again

im staying out of this debate

ya'll have fun

its probably just gonna turn out how every other thing on here does

its just gonna die down and get brought up at a later time

That or lots of shit talk with no backin up they words..

This shit needs to ALL be settled. Louisville will die a slow death in graff, because graff writers in the ville dont get along. If people would just kick it and paint louisville would get insane. Think about it.

Yo sarge, just because some people don't feel your shit doesn't mean you gotta get all defensive and blast someone elses shit. Just go out there and do you. I just don't get how you come off thinking your so much better than everyone at graffiti. If you want respect from people you gotta give some too.

• Like 1

there is no bad blood between sarge, dark, binge, kfc, fst etc etc....

maybe its the weather lately...but everyone has too much fucking time to sit around and think they know a lot more about shit than they really do. not dissing anyone in particular, im sure im guilty of it from time to time.

BUMP

KFC

FST

BINGE

DARK

SARGE

LEVIS

i love unprovoked mouth running. how are you gonna talk shit about my boys when you never post up. yall keep saying how louisville graff is gonna die off, when the only ones saying that are those who ARNT PAINTING. or at least as far as i can tell. shit is getting painted hard. get out more.

talk about my homies letters in unnecessary. especially when there is nothing to back up your statements.

the w, along with the whole piece, is fire. bump W.

as far as neids letters, i watched him sketch and paint them. you wernt there so i do see how they look familiar. bump N.

the aok is diesel, just like everything my boy puts out. bump K. bump T too. i see you killer.

come on yall. get off of here. our atleast just quit fucking commenting. that would be straight.

weed smoke...in ya face.

and im out.

Trust me I paint.. no dought about that. Im saying if people painted with eachother instead of beefing and bitching all the time, louisville would progress and the scene would blow up. Louisville would get crushed. Louisville writers dont get along when they should be and reppin their city. Fuck being imbarrassed. Change that.

Go to a bigger city, everyones getting up with someone new versus the same clique all the time with the same style. Not sayin everyone gets along, but most do.