Louisville

v-tek

last thing imma say...i got flicks, just aint shit that needs to be wasted on this thread, and ye i post shit over and over but fuck, no one else is posting anything, so why dont you get off ur ass and do something other than spout bullshit, no one gives a fuck...and here are some more reposts for you...

DSC_0080-2.jpg[/img]

DSC_0082-2.jpg[/img]

DSC_0049-4.jpg[/img]

DSC_0093-2.jpg[/img]

STOLEN FROM FLICKR - credit to 208bench and Keystone

5660288836_1405991a72_z.jpg[/img]

5678258661_834be5a09b_z.jpg[/img]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey you keep putting my fucking business out there and everyone is gonna have a problem with you, your border line snitch right now and yeah im gonna pm u my numvber and you better meet up bc im done playin online games, i never run my mouth on here and i post more pictures then most, of everybodies shit im trying to promote the scene as a whole, how many people got pictures of there stuff on here bc of me, ive paid my dues and put in time, dont try to understand my motives, why i paint where i paint, some of us have families and cant afford a loss and huski ripping me, thats fucking funny. dont get pissed bc i can make my letters look halfway decent now,

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n581/majoroner/istockphoto_2810984-middle-finger.jpg[/img]"]istockphoto_2810984-middle-finger.jpg

caught you looking. get a fucking life. paint on walls is way too fucking important for you. do you even paint? and lused, heres something you can slap a sticker on. all i gotta say is, dont fuckin go over franks shit, cus him and bogey burn you. your e's dont even match. ones off and its clearly noticeable. dont try and jumble a bunch of color to make up for generic letters. thats just how i see it