Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

other than the n and e bein out of proportion a little bit I think the throw is solid and steezy

i still havent figured out whats goin on with the 3d on it yet. and the letters dont really match all that well. but at least hes puttin in work. keep it up. bump ALONE!:scrambled:

SARGE

COUPE

ALONE

I think that Kamel had already been painted over a few times before Imal did that. There was a Frank under that Bees, a piece then he did a Frank throwie over it. I guess a piece over a throw is ok, especially on a wall but I myself wouldn't go over it either way unless I could burn it which will never happen.

imal went over a wack ass dude huski, and yeah beeso was over a frank piece with a frank see threw throw on top and yes no diss, piece over a hollow as far as im concerned if he wants it take it, there no beef with anyone even tho kfc continues to go over stuff they shouldnt but its all good the spot will return to the rightful owner, no dsiss of course and get off my back im not on yours