Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha.. you all talking about earning respect? I dont need respect from people that been in the game less than a year, get real. How many cities have you painted? 1? how many trains you got? 5? your telling me to earn respect? peep metal heads motherfuckers, and you think its such a big diss that somebody fucked my girl. Well all im gonna say is im not the one resorting to personal issues in a graffiti beef. Your all fake as fuck with your montana. Try stealing your paint instead of wasting your whole pay check on 2 pieces, thats not how you get numbers guys.

Yeah man be a theif.. thats the way to be these days. Take that in which you cant earn yourself from those who work hard for what they got. Real Mature Seapo. The paychecks are treating me DAMN fine nowadays so that isnt a problem for me. Plus im surrounded by good friends that have my back as I do theirs.

How about enjoying graffiti and getting the most of it rather than talking shit about whos shit is whack. Who burns who or who has more numbers than who. Louisville writers should be out there bringing up young talent instead of bitching all the time and try to fucking change shit.

Louisville will progress if louisville puts fourth the effort to get along and respect ANYONE thats painting period.

Fuck beef. Fuck Whos the top gun in the small city.

Change some shit and get along.

Fuck im out.

1808902337_wastewonsomber.jpg.1c1ab703c944afeeb8817c960afe1da2.jpg

fuckin seap im gonna knock you out too

i weigh 135 5'11 im 19 been writing for 2 years & burn ERRRBUDY

i got more trains than CSX, more spots than a leopard... you cant see me

i know this person and that person & they don't care about you

im trying to get on fst then make my way to msk

maybe a couple clothing lines, signature shoes, shit i even make my own caps that kill orange dots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

word the fucktard up

sons

dont try to call out multiple people when mulitple people arent in this backing anyone

saying the only people who back sarge are his friends

im his friend and i havent said shit

im staying out of this debate

im not picking sides

sarge is my boy and can stand his own ground and doesnt need his "peeps" to back him up

he's a grown ass man

which is more than i can say for some people

i think you all just need to squash this shit

but who gives a fuck about my two cents right?

so whats up with them tacos?

how about you all just shut the fuck up, damn Im embarassed of how you all(the heads of my city) are acting on the internet, seriously ITS THE FUCKING INTERNET. How about all of you turn your computer off and go paint a rooftop or a billboard, hell go to the freight yard if ya want I dont give a fuck.

If you really want to fight so bad then go find the person and fight them cause all this internet shit talk is doing is making you all look like some pussy ass computer nerds, which makes all of us in the city look like some pussys.

As for stealing paint, I paint too much to be able to afford buying it

BUMP those who have been crushing the city lately, you know who you are

also bump those who have been rockin freights consistantly(more than once a month)

1248121161.jpg

1248121004.jpg

^^there is no trace of that Amor anymore, if someone has a flik from when it was freash and not dissed post up.

I could probably fill up a few pages with self promos to get rid of this talking but Im not trying to help the police build my case

FUCK 12 OZ

1) SEAP AND SARGE- TAKE YOUR ISSUES TO PMs NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THIS BULLSHIT ON HERE ITS A JOKE.

2) IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A PISSING CONTEST DO IT IN PERSON YOU DONT HAVE SHIT TO PROVE TO ANYONE ELSE, WE ALL KNOW WHATS WHAT... PERSONAL OPINIONS ASIDE, FACTS ARE FACTS.

3) THREATEN EACH OTHER PRIVATELY- WE DONT CARE WHOS BETTER/HARDER THAN WHO OR ABOUT UNRELATED ISSUES/LIES/NAME CALLING THAT KEEPS POPIN UP.

--ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT DUDES GIRL LETS US KNOW YOU GOTTA RESORT TO TRYING TO MAKE HIM MAD ABOUT OTHER SHIT CUZ HES GOT YOU ON GRAFF. IT DOESNT MATTER WHOS BETTER THOUGH. WHO GIVES A FUCK. STOP TRYING TO DEBATE OVER WHOS BETTER THAN WHO AND WHOS TOUGHER IT DOESNT MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4) YOU HAVE A PERSONAL BEEF THAT ONLY CONCERNS YOU TWO SO KEEP THE INTERNET WORLD OUT OF IT.

ain't nobody said shit else but you. its ppl like you tahst kepin it going..matter fact if u didnt notice, _blank_ and Folie have posted up more pics to move this shit along. aint nobody else is saying shit on here. fuck it. we all know whats up like you said. facts are facts. i know wassup. he better stay in the house is all im sayin. we'll see how much he talks shit in person. i know u wont but pm me and we can arrange it seap. the longer u hide behind the keyboard, the worse it'll be. but as far as here, as I said im my last post i'm done.

i'll keep everyone posted though.