Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blogger_logo.jpg

http://www.freshpaintnyc.blogspot.com

Head on over to our Forums.... Brand New! We got NO Annoying DR.PEPPER Advertisements... + you can post VIDEOS... not just links, We also offer FREE advertising promotion on our FORUM, we are not gonna bother you about caughing up some money to advertise. and NEVER WILL for that matter. Our focus is strictly based on the revival of the streets.

just moved from detroit to louisville. don't see much around jtown but a few tags. does shit get buffed alot here?

not really. depends on the spot and the time of the year. this time of year yes because its derby season and the city feels they need to "clean up" the city for all the out of town guests. There isnt much in jtown because if you dont live there theres absolutely no reason to go there plus theres mad cops for the size of that suburb.

Humm I got plenty of fliks I can post but TBH this internet shit is booty. If ya wanna see them shoot me a Pm an Ill hook ya up, maybe depending on if I think your a douchbag or not.

Also, dude if you live in J-town leave now, there is nothing you want in J-town. Hell as far as I know No decent writter lives out there, I only know of one and hes just a wack ass drug addict now.