Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brasif just chill..me and you just squashed our little business finally. so i'd just stay out of it. and Seap if you call that better, than I'll let you think that. we'll see how toy ppl are in person tho. i aint keepin shit to pm eithers. he talks shit in the thread so am i. fuck who dont like it. he always gots some stupid shit to say. so am im gonna air him out on here, and knock him out in person.

yo sarge, i'm not hating on you and you don't have to take the advice, but you should go bigger, stretch them arms out all the way. take a crate with you.

either way bump anyone whose painting, you can only get better... right?

those lil bits coming off of harts piece look like some duzn stuff.

seapo burns you all. he might run it a lil, but so does everyone else? yall need to get off everyones nuts, and your own.

bump choke.

Duzn.. Never heard of him..

Bro.. Ill give seap this. He has numbers, and he's not toy by far. But everyone has room for improvement. I have respect for those reasons. Hes been around awhile.

But it doesnt mean I have to get on knees and praise him. Noone needs to feel that way. I could give a fuck less. Hes just another name to me. Just another human.

Seap IS NOT burning EVERYONE. Maybe in numbers... but thats it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Bump Taek. Shits dope.

Especially bump the Homie sarge for life..

And the homie Dekoz cuz hes steppin up big time.

seapo burns you all. he might run it a lil, but so does everyone else? yall need to get off everyones nuts, and your own.

no offense but this is really coming from you?? i mean c'mon srsly...all you and your homies do is rock blocks. fuck some block letters. again, this is no diss so you can get all pissy if you want i dont care either way, im just sayin. i just squashed beef with brasif recently so im just being real. seems like you are the on someone elses nuts. me and my homies do us and only us, (with the exception of seap's girl of course). but I got respect for certain ppl for what it is, but I dont kiss anyones ass. niggas talkin bout we should be humbled and shit.lol..for what? get the fuck outta here.

haha.. you all talking about earning respect? I dont need respect from people that been in the game less than a year, get real. How many cities have you painted? 1? how many trains you got? 5? your telling me to earn respect? peep metal heads motherfuckers, and you think its such a big diss that somebody fucked my girl. Well all im gonna say is im not the one resorting to personal issues in a graffiti beef. Your all fake as fuck with your montana. Try stealing your paint instead of wasting your whole pay check on 2 pieces, thats not how you get numbers guys.

your calculations are way off. since when has it been about graffiti? I aint NEVER liked you from jump. only thing graffiti related ive said is that you cant fuck with me. If it was about graffiti your shit woulda been dissed long time ago. ive let ur shit ride tho. . and imma knock u out when i seen you. but if u want it to be about graffiti than go over me..well see how personal it gets then.

oh and just so you know you havent been writing longer than me anyways. and to be painted as long as u have though, u should be a lot better than u are. fuck the talkin i aint sayin shit else. lets me up and we'll see how much u talk then.