Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..your opinion would matter more, if you painted more. but we always appreciate the comments from the fan club.

just sayin, but who cares who paints more, that dont mean shit anyways other than you paint more. hell I wish I painted more than I do, and im still burning more than half of yall especially the ones talkin. i could take a fuckin year off.but most of us have more than just graf to rely on anyways and whats sad is those of you that only have graf and have been painting for years and are still crap.

Both neid and doofy jus shut the fuck up, neid stop acting like your some fucking great writer you've only done like 5 pieces in your whole life so jus shut the fuck up. And bump pictures .

im not tryn to act, front or anything. im jus defending myself how i've always done. because even tho this internet shit is pretty weak as to how it's pretty much almost ruined most of graffiti, i feel, i still feel the need to defend myself.

i DO NOT think im some great ass writer, i do my own thing, and doofy i guess does his. for the record i have done more than "like 5 pieces" in my whole life. Im not sure why you felt the need to say this shit, but good advice, id love for everyone to shut the fuck up, but that obviously just will not happen.

I dont have anything against any of you personally, once again im just defending myself.

Bottom Line,

SHUT the fuck UP, and paint.