Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
v-tek

Louisville

the way I see it if anyone has such a big problem with that spot then climb up there and X it, Im sure Are You dosnt care much he got up there and left his mark just like UCDAT did many years befor, you can take away the mark but you cant take away the experience.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Scud.

Yeah.. thats just bullshit. They were probably like 17 year old kids too, no respect. Jealousy prolly plays a role in that one as well. Like I say with client's that bitch at work.. Fuck em. Let em hate.

Thing is the pussys didnt even write their name.

in louisville for the weekend looking to get up if anyones down to get up with a random out-of-town kid pm me

wow props to FST, I just ran into the "you down with FST yeah you know me" and shit is HUGE, was in the area puttin in work and walked to the spot to possibly make use but they killed it first.

man i need to see flicks of that

saw some stuff out in german town I need to go flik, might do that tomarrow. As for this being a self promo thread, yes it is because the real writters who are up in the city dont care about weak ass internet fame. I dont self promo

^^yeah but internet self promos are lame in my opinion.

If people dont feel your shit is dope enough to flik it and post it online then why are you postin it online yourself, because your a needy little attention whore who apparently dosnt get up for shit and you want everyone to see how good you suck.

This isnt directed at you personally, its just how I feel in general about self promos online

This isnt directed at you personally, its just how I feel in general about self promos online

none taken. i agree to that to an extint. which is why i dont even post flicks at all. but overall graf is self promo why else write.