Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
v-tek

Louisville

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

400.jpg

hey since noone feels like posting fliks other than self-promos why dont youall give a shout to the ones puttin in street work this year, even if this is a lame Idea its better than needless E-thuggin

like i said folie...

everyone knows THE FEW who are really doing shit worth a fuck in this city. its about 6 writers and 2 crews. theyre getting shit done and doing it for all the right reasons. the rest is whack...

theres a good amount of ish off os 64 right now so why dosnt someone dedicate a day to go flik it, I would but my cars not running, hell I might just walk it and flik shit if I get bored enough this weekend

FUCKING PICTURES..... PUT SOME GOD DAMN PICS UP THIS SHIT IS FUCKING STUPID!!!!! FUCKIN BATTLE OR WHAT THE FUCK EVER YALL GUNNA DO JUS FUCKING DO IT.... PICS PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

damn detectiveAxefollie what happend to the old thread? I mean this one is just pure shit. most of this shit in the first few pages isnt even louisville. and the rest is people posting flicks of writers fighting cases that doesnt need to be posted. and barley any flicks of the real dudes puttin in work around here.

I mean i cant say shit, i havent went and flicked shit in over a month and im to fucking lazy to do it now.

stay up and stay safe to who ever in this city is still painting.

the old thread died cause of somethin that happened to 12oz, and no one wants to contribute to this thread.

Ill still be posting fliks cause I figure since Im stuck were I am with nothing to do I might as well but Im starting to loose hope in the writting community here in louisville. People want to act all high and mighty like our city can compete with other major citys but TBH we cant, if you go out to major citys like ATL, LA, NY, Chi, they have huge scenes with alot of diffrent writters and the city is pretty much crushed, here we have MAYBE 15 people that keep active in the streets, everyone else here acts like its really hard to crush so they stick to freights.

LOUISVILLE get yo shit togather and put some fucking work in the streets its not hard, and If you know what I write you know Im proving this.

sorry for the bible scripture there here are a few fliks to make up for it.

1242593319.jpg

1242699093.jpg

1242698995.jpg

1242704539.jpg

1242704658.jpg

1242705572.jpg

1242705642.jpg

Also that King demo had a really nice turn out, I was disappointed tho the next day when I took my walk in the area and the only new stuff around was marker tags

i would be more than happy to battle these jokes, if sarge and dekos worked on a piece together they could not burn me. because they are wack, the graff equivalent of a 90's baby.

RIPidy rah!

Also that King demo had a really nice turn out, I was disappointed tho the next day when I took my walk in the area and the only new stuff around was marker tags

friday nights in the highlands are a little too hot for anything other than some markers and streaks..

Its over. I dont want to hear shit else from anyone about dekoz sarge or Kafe. Its over. Kafe's got numbers everyone knows that, everyone knows everyone has room for improvement as well. Until someone paints a dick so real it hops off the wall and fucks the nearest vagina I dont wanna hear shit else about this nonsence.

Please. Louisvilles a dope city. Quit beefin and team up and crush some shit. Goddamn.

Go cards!

Go Lakers!

maze dont even worry abot Neid, hes a fuckin toy anyways his comments dont matter. the people he's co-signing against is the same people he adds to his friends list on myspace. what a joke. dont think I dont know about you.

and that e beef shit has been over now anyways, so stop bringing shit back up cuz the people it was involving aint even posted shit in awhile, its been other dumbasses like urself keeping shit going. you look dumb. speaking of looking dumb lets not get on your fr8 attempts homie..... yeah I seen that shit. might even have a pic in my stash, so lets not get started on your ass. just shut up and continue to suck peoples dick to fit in.

carry on with this wack ass thread

maze dont even worry abot Neid, hes a fuckin toy anyways his comments dont matter. the people he's co-signing against is the same people he adds to his friends list on myspace. what a joke. dont think I dont know about you.

and that e beef shit has been over now anyways, so stop bringing shit back up cuz the people it was involving aint even posted shit in awhile, its been other dumbasses like urself keeping shit going. you look dumb. speaking of looking dumb lets not get on your fr8 attempts homie..... yeah I seen that shit. might even have a pic in my stash, so lets not get started on your ass. just shut up and continue to suck peoples dick to fit in.

carry on with this wack ass thread

lol. Just let it go homie. Just let it go.

Aint no use.

• Like 1