Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is it that the few writers actually doing shit in louisville other than freights dont start or get involved in this useless shit?

everyone knows the few im talking about too so dont get all butthurt and come back like "i do shit in louisville blah blah blah." everyone who isnt a complete retard knows who is doing work in this city.

haha, it's funny how you all think the general concensus is that sarge burns me, even though only you three have said that.

why does it make a difference what anyone on the internet says about who burns who? or how many people say what in this case? who gives a fuck.

the shit between you and sarge seemed mutual but now youre just egging shit on in my opinion. like i said...im not taking sides, it just seems pointless to continue with this bullshit

damn detectiveAxefollie what happend to the old thread? I mean this one is just pure shit. most of this shit in the first few pages isnt even louisville. and the rest is people posting flicks of writers fighting cases that doesnt need to be posted. and barley any flicks of the real dudes puttin in work around here.

I mean i cant say shit, i havent went and flicked shit in over a month and im to fucking lazy to do it now.

stay up and stay safe to who ever in this city is still painting.

the old thread died cause of somethin that happened to 12oz, and no one wants to contribute to this thread.

Ill still be posting fliks cause I figure since Im stuck were I am with nothing to do I might as well but Im starting to loose hope in the writting community here in louisville. People want to act all high and mighty like our city can compete with other major citys but TBH we cant, if you go out to major citys like ATL, LA, NY, Chi, they have huge scenes with alot of diffrent writters and the city is pretty much crushed, here we have MAYBE 15 people that keep active in the streets, everyone else here acts like its really hard to crush so they stick to freights.

LOUISVILLE get yo shit togather and put some fucking work in the streets its not hard, and If you know what I write you know Im proving this.

sorry for the bible scripture there here are a few fliks to make up for it.

1242593319.jpg

1242699093.jpg

1242698995.jpg

1242704539.jpg

1242704658.jpg

1242705572.jpg

1242705642.jpg

Also that King demo had a really nice turn out, I was disappointed tho the next day when I took my walk in the area and the only new stuff around was marker tags

Also that King demo had a really nice turn out, I was disappointed tho the next day when I took my walk in the area and the only new stuff around was marker tags

friday nights in the highlands are a little too hot for anything other than some markers and streaks..