Emo Kids Show Their True Colors

GnomeToys

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Tough Love@Sep 5 2005, 12:53 PM

REAL:

metallica.jpg

Ratm.jpg

ACDC%20-%20Praying%201024x768.jpg

Led-Zeppelin-Photo-(vertica.jpg

FAGS:

"My Chemical Romance"

My_Chemical_Romance1.jpg

bandphoto-2.jpg

desa.jpg

FUCK YEA

WHERE ARE ALL THE HARD NIGGAS NOWADAYS?!

Where the the fuck are the bands that fuck groupies, take drugs and put on bad ass fucking shows with bad ass fucking music?! I wish I was old enough to enjoy that shit bumpin on the radio, ESPECIALLY fucking led zeppelin.

You know I think a big reason why we see emo shit everyone cuz emo is sad kids on the internet.... and what are you on right now? I never knew about emo or all this xcorex shit till I got the internet. Theyre just kids with money to buy the look and the digital cameras.

In all truth I do listen to some emo and/or hardcore shit but Im not all up on its fucking nuts like itll save the earth.

To each his own

but if you cant tell if he is a she with a she haircut being rocked by a he kissing a he taking a picture in the restroom mirror...

Then fuck 'em

Emo chicks have a tendency to be lookin good with the short haircut look though, (like my gf, lucky me). Not dudes though, EVER.

richard_simmons_2.jpg

New emo idol, My Richard of Simmons Romance!!!

Check out his-

-Bitchin' scream

-Androgynous hair

-Tight black pants

-Rock and roll fans

-Punk rock table dance

And, he doesn't just kiss boys in the bathroom, his motto is...

"Is that stall empty? 'Cause I go all the way home on the first date, baybee!!!"

Emo...feh. Look at Poison Idea.

pipic.jpg

Then listen to them. Then listen to emo. Feel cheated. Never wear eye makeup again.

Hahahahahahahahaha

The first signature I look at says this:

Come on, are you serious? How can you take this away from us, the bands that we love, the bands that help us stop and think before killing ourselves?

Wow, can you be more fucking retarded? Just kill yourself now...I don't see how you didn't have the common sense to not be thinking and reflecting if you're actually contemplating suicide. A band is what made you decide to think?

This is a great example of why majority ruling is a great concept but ultimately fails.

Anyway, I had a related petition come across my myspace account:

"If u drive sign it

Body: PETITION FOR PRES. BUSH Presidential Petition to lower gas prices

Please do NOT let this

petition stop and lose all these names. If you do

not want to sign it,

please forward it to everyone you know.

When this reaches 2,000, please email to president@whitehouse.gov."

There were like 1,500 people already on it when I saw it. I was amazed at how incredibly stupid people are these days and how unbelievably ignorant as to the way America works people really are.

1. Its a petition on myspace and 2,000 people. What an impact this will have on our country.

2. People don't like when prices of things are high?? STOP THE PRESSES!! PUT IT ON MYSPACE!!!

3. We live in a CAPITALIST society. This means government and the marketplace are seperate. Bush does not have some kind of power to make a decision to say "Hey! I think i'll 'lower gas prices.'" Wow, you people amaze me. If you're going to complain, complain to gas companies, i guess.

ULTIMATE ULTIMATE ULTIMATE song when it comes to hating emo... Fuck Emo by Cheap Sex

edit:

AND THE STUIPIDST PERSON IN THE WORLD AWARD GOES TO!!!

MADDIE!!!

They can't take the rock music away!!!There's nothing wrong with rock music, and America is free, therefore, if we wanna listen to rock music, let us listen to it! It's not their choice of what we listen to, and if they take away anything, they should take away rap, hip hop, pop, and r&b, because they corrupt society!!! (not rock music)

• 1 month later...

Emo, is just like an easy to get into cult for everyone who is uncreative, untalented, not fun to be around, not interesting, major posers who have tried everything else and just fall back on this like it's a lifestyle that's soo cool that they shouldn't talk about it. Unfortunately it's like a product of a big chunk of teenies who were growing up at a particular time where there was NOTHING COOL going on at all. MIsguided..Nerds who try to use some of that "underground" wanna be-punk rockers scene and try to pass it off as they're own. FOR THE RECORD, Emo QUEERS: Emo has NOTHING IN THE WORLD to do with PUnk ROck, or Hardcore, or anything that actually seems original and DOPE, okay?? NOTHING!

hypothetical mumbo jumbo: Even if they somehow banned regular bands and stuff, EMO would be the only gay shit left, thus making a whole new following, and thus: making emo "not so cool anymore"..Too many people like it now.

I almost had to beat my friend's ass cause he sat there and tried to convince me that emo had something to do with real punk. you mean dick sucking queers that sing a soft song (emo) are somehow connected with niggas like Minor Threat, Ramones, and even later NOFX??! I will slap you up if you try to make your GAY ASS Queer following seem like it's even REMOTELY assosiated with anything REAL.