Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_Tesseract

For the next couple of days...

Originally posted by Then Away@Sep 5 2005, 12:10 AM

Nah, all in all it was innappropriate. I shouldnt have said it, so tesseract is right.

And glik0 didnt come out and say what is said, well, not in that fashion, so i dont think his shit is really the same.

But how mero can get off sayin shit basically with white/black reversed, and not get in trouble, is beyond me......

CALM DOWN DOOGIE. I NEVER SERIOUSLY SAY SOME RACIST SHIT. IF I DO ITS ALWAYS ON SOME JOKE SHIT, NOT ONE SOME POINTY HOOD SHIT LIKE YOU JUST DID FAM. SAYING "DUMB BLACK PEOPLE" IN A DEAD SERIOUS CONTEXT ISNT THE SAME AS ME SAYING "FUCKIN WHITE PEOPLE LOVE DRINKING WINE" (OR WHATEVER) IN A JOKE. SO CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WRITE IN THE LITTLE WHITE BOX BEFORE YOU HIT POST NIGGA.

MERO

MLBC.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, as i said it was innappropriate, and i did spell that wrong, it was a joke, thats why the grammar is so off. thats all

and i didnt re register, ive had this name for a while, but i thnk we could go for a close thread about now

Originally posted by Then Away@Sep 5 2005, 03:31 PM

well, as i said it was innappropriate, and i did spell that wrong, it was a joke, thats why the grammar is so off. thats all

and i didnt re register, ive had this name for a while, but i thnk we could go for a close thread about now

i just saw that you had apologized...that's cool, i know shit happens. i was pissed when i wrote what i wrote...actually, i'm a lot more angry about other things right now than what hapens here on 12 oz. the news has got me in a salty mood lately. whatever, move on....