For the next couple of days...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

onesecondple wont be offering his awesome input to the boards. Next time something tragic and serious is at stake try and put some more energy and thought into how you word your point. If you dont have a point try some shut the fuck up

Originally posted by onesecondple@Sep 3 2005, 01:31 PM

what a dumb black people.....

That kind of shit wont be tolerated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Use the warn button then.

And just to clear this up, this isnt about onesecondple alone. The katrina deal is getting nasty in here and the last thing we need is stupid comments and humourous threads about it.

how are you going to shitcan onesecondple for saying the exact same shit glik0 was ??

i'm not defending him, personally i think he's a douche, i just want to make a point here....

disclaimer: i have nothing against glik0 i actually think he's a pretty stand up guy, but you can't martyr onesecondple for shit he didn't start.

Nah, all in all it was innappropriate. I shouldnt have said it, so tesseract is right.

And glik0 didnt come out and say what is said, well, not in that fashion, so i dont think his shit is really the same.

But how mero can get off sayin shit basically with white/black reversed, and not get in trouble, is beyond me......

Guest imported_Tesseract

onesecondple, you're not banned so theres no need to register new names. Your posting privilleges have been taken away for 48 hours. Its good you see why and what you wrote answers the question about gliko. As far as mero goes i've never seen anything like that stated seriously (its pretty easy to see when mero is cracking a joke or not).

Before this turns into a witchhunt i wanna remind you something. Moderators browse the forums and act where they think they should, its impossible for us to check everyword in here and based on our judgement someone gets served. This is something you cant put in comparison of who does worst and who deserves what more or less. If you're fuckin up most likely you'll get warned eventually. If any of you feel its unjust or that we're punishing the wrong people use the warn button when something bugs you and its against the rules, instead of bitching after the party is over.

yeah, it WAS dumb...somebody did beat me to the punch about kanye west in another thread, so it's not like the point died...i thought that's why it got shut down at first, but dude...really...even if kanye isn't the brightest bulb on the tree, so what? and, the fact that he's black? big fucking deal, he said what a lot of people are thinking and i thought that merited attention. could you go on the record and say that? i don't think so. i don't like the fact that our president is on vacation when the shit hits the fan. i don't get five weeks off a year, why should he? he finally got his card pulled, and that's important. plus, if race is really an issue and you weren't just cutting up for the class, you should come to my neighborhood some time and say that...you will get a LOT more shut down than you did here. it's easy to say something when there's nothing to lose, i guess, and that's why i gave kanye his due...seriously though, next time just be more aware of what you say and the context you say it in, please. that's it. thanks.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

to the mods. i was warned on some random shit. is there anyway to know WHO warned you and particularly why? i dont post often and ive been around long enough to know what goes on so... why was i warned? i know it wasnt taken far cos i was never notified or contated of anything...anywho just curious?...

Originally posted by Then Away@Sep 5 2005, 12:10 AM

Nah, all in all it was innappropriate. I shouldnt have said it, so tesseract is right.

And glik0 didnt come out and say what is said, well, not in that fashion, so i dont think his shit is really the same.

But how mero can get off sayin shit basically with white/black reversed, and not get in trouble, is beyond me......

CALM DOWN DOOGIE. I NEVER SERIOUSLY SAY SOME RACIST SHIT. IF I DO ITS ALWAYS ON SOME JOKE SHIT, NOT ONE SOME POINTY HOOD SHIT LIKE YOU JUST DID FAM. SAYING "DUMB BLACK PEOPLE" IN A DEAD SERIOUS CONTEXT ISNT THE SAME AS ME SAYING "FUCKIN WHITE PEOPLE LOVE DRINKING WINE" (OR WHATEVER) IN A JOKE. SO CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WRITE IN THE LITTLE WHITE BOX BEFORE YOU HIT POST NIGGA.

MERO

MLBC.

Originally posted by Then Away@Sep 5 2005, 03:31 PM

well, as i said it was innappropriate, and i did spell that wrong, it was a joke, thats why the grammar is so off. thats all

and i didnt re register, ive had this name for a while, but i thnk we could go for a close thread about now

i just saw that you had apologized...that's cool, i know shit happens. i was pissed when i wrote what i wrote...actually, i'm a lot more angry about other things right now than what hapens here on 12 oz. the news has got me in a salty mood lately. whatever, move on....