The Unrecomended Movie Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

transporter 2 sucked ass. saw it on a whim. wasted 31 bucks between ticks/snacks. at least it was only an hour and ten minutes though, as opposed to alexander, which was/is 3+ hours of my life i will never get back!

Originally posted by decu goldyn1@Sep 5 2005, 02:28 PM

The Grudge pissed me off to no end the day i watched it.

She hate me, that one too angered me

Johnsons family vacation - someone rented it i was near while it was on and i could tell it was awful

bad movies just make me mad :evil: :evil:

bad videogames make me madder! 50 bucks!

and thats why i download now.

My local video store, isnt a major chain,

so they only get a few new releases every month.

'Back in the day' with Jay-Z came in.

But Im not one of raps ring rimers, + it has some love

story shit going on.

Then again, so did 'menance 2 society'

Anyone see it?

Because putting 5 worth of fuel in my car takes presedence these days.

Originally posted by gren1 bnc@Sep 5 2005, 07:14 AM

the japanese ring! theres one!!!! anyone seen it?

for all the hype it got its crap. one of three times i felt like stabbing myself with the dvd player remote.

the first time i watched the matrix was one, and when i heard there was gonna be a harry potter 2.

I just saw ring zero last night and it was horrible soo from watching that i have figured out the others must be crap to.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The Holy Girl

I am stunned at how I managed not to shoot myself in the face while watching this, even after I left halfway and came back with a gun to do it.

I'm still watching Transporter 2. I fucking flipped my shit over the first one and this one looks even dumber than the first, so it can't possibly not be awesome. It's hysterical how ridiculous it looks.

Exorcism of Emily Rose.

if you're going to see this then go before 6:00 for the bargain matinee.

only thing cool about the movie is there are SOME goosebump moments, and that girl is like some kind of body contortionist (sp)_

other than that its not what the preveiws show at all.

Bully-I fucking hated this movie, larry clark is a moron and doesnt know how teenagers really act, if He had written kids instead of Harmony Korine it would've been just as shitty.

Garfield- Nigguh please! i know this is kind of a give a way but i was expecting a few laughs, nothing I walked out of the theatre ..baha

Guest imported_El Mamerro

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Transporter 2 is by far the most ridiculous movie I've ever seen. It makes "Torque" look like a documentary. I still enjoyed the crap out of it, but the first one's much better.

Ha that movie sucked. The whole thing was terrible.

A while back I had to go to a movie with my aunt and uncle, so they took us to see some stupid movie about these white people who lived in africa. They had a house and shit and everyone else was living in a straw hut. I don't know the name but if there's a movie like that, don't waste your time.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Sep 4 2005, 07:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Sep 4 2005, 07:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SPORTO@Sep 4 2005, 04:08 PM

Shit, I was gonna rent MONSTER.

just cause I saw the documentry on the bitch on Discovery CH.

So, its Know good.

saved me 5.

My mission is complete, i wished someone could have saved me before i sat through that shit. And she won an oscar for that? I dont care if she was the first black woman to get it, it should have gone to someone who deserved it

[/b]

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaaaa!!!

dood you are getting charlize theron in monster

and halle berry in monster's ball

mixed up.

Originally posted by MANIK DEK@Sep 16 2005, 01:11 PM

the exercism of emily rose sucked.....dont pay to see it

I second that.

Skeleton Key: Also terrible...despite an old woman being thrown down stairs and having her legs horribly broken. (Easily the best part of that shitfest...)

And I can already tell you that "The DaVinci Code" is going to be AWFUL.

I also was only mildly amused at "The 40 Year Old Virgin". Perhaps Steve Carrel (sp) needs either Will Ferrel or John Stewart and company to make him funny?

Vanilla sky - was retarded , some ppl said they really liked it but i thoought it was dumb and fucking BORING

What Dreams may Come - also dumb and really boring

Bruce almighty - was okay , nothing great.

Xmen 2 - the first Xmen was so dissapointing its not even funny , this is more of the same .

Originally posted by ASER1NE@Sep 16 2005, 04:50 PM

Vanilla sky - was retarded , some ppl said they really liked it but i thoought it was dumb and fucking BORING

What Dreams may Come - also dumb and really boring

I thought the concepts on both these movies was pretty good... What Dreams may Come was ok... didnt suck but wasnt great.. and Vanilla Sky was pretty boring, but thats cuz tom cruiz is a horrible actor.

steamboy. great animation but so fucking boring

constantine. mr reeves you are a joke. the hell scene was the only thing worth watching

old boy. mentioned before, i like korean movies but this one really blew except for the part where he ate a live squid.

hellboy, i liked the character design but this blew

cky, a few scenes made me laugh but bam seriously needs a really good ass whoopin. who the hell beats on their father like that? and if they pulled any of that shit on me like they do each other i`d bury them in a shallow grave.

lost in translation, yeah your father can direct but that doesnt mean you can. only redeeming quality is that it took place in tokyo.

elephant, boring. i read somewhere that people are calling this a masterpiece. yeah whatever. gus van sant you suck

gerry, i hope for your sake that you have never rented this. no plot, almost no dialog, just matt damon and casey affleck lost. this doesnt deserve shelf space. gus van sant you really suck

soft for digging, (the title on the box however said Mute) horrible. not scary, gory, or interesting just a waste of time,

2046, i love wong kar wai`s stuff and i especially want to fuck maggie cheung and faye wong but this was a really terrible wrap up of his other films.