mcdonalds employees

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in this pint-sized town in nowhere alabama, the mcdonalds is THE place to be seen on main street(which is like 3 blocks long). all the highschool kids hang out in the back and this one time i was sitting in the car in parking lot(i forget exactly why) and i see this redneck wite dude pull up a few spaces down. no big deal, exept he's just sitting there. few minutes after, some black dude in some old ass car pulls up. white guy enters cab. they both inspect something lower than eye level, shake hands, and part ways. all of this in front of me and god knows how many cameras...

from what i understand this isnt exactly a rare occurence, but hey, it's THE place to be.

as far as mutants, yes. they are mutants here. when theyre not nasty bitches that is.

wal-mart and mcdanlads are going to get married one day...and i plan on throwing up on guests at the wedding

Originally posted by boner@Sep 4 2005, 06:19 AM

i took a shit on the bathroom floor of a mcdonalds in buttfuck west virginia... just felt like sharing that.

yo, the entire state of west virgina is "buttfuck west virgina".

But, I used to work at a mcdonalds when I was in high school, shit was lame. Minimum wage isn't very motovating... I know what your thinking and yes.... I got stories about the employees and the food..

This is the last straw. On my daily visit for lunch i ordered a big mac combo and was excited for the deliciousness that was about to ensue. When i got back to work to eat, I opened the box and to my dismay it looked like they just threw all of the ingredients into the box, shook it up and put it into my bag.

Fuck you punk ass bastards. I hate you all.

I think its time to take my business else where.

I can usually convince myself that I want one of the double cheese burgers they have for a dollar, eat a third of it and remember why I don't go there often. I honestly start in with some mild gag-reflex about mid burger. Dogs love it though.

Throwing shit through windows and shitting on the floor (I would mash your head in if I walked in on you doing this by the way) doesn't help things. Well, I suppose if your complaint is actually with the employees themselves and not the corporation it works. Otherwise you are just being an ass hole to some cat working a shitty enough job as it is.

Just don't eat fast food in general if you can avoid it. Subway is straight, places that you can actually view the food being prepared. Don't hit the joint on Martin Luther King Blvd. and go to a location in the high dollar part of town. Two restraunts from the same chain can have a huge quality gap based on how much money their neighbors pay for rent.

Originally posted by slave_one@Sep 4 2005, 04:51 AM

near my work there is nothing affordable to eat except mcdonalds. everything else is sushi and some bougie ass restaurants. everyone behind the counter speaks spanish and is probably talking shit about you. if you ask for something "complicated", most likely they won't get it right.

yeah i go there frequently.

ha ha ha, the latent racism in this post makes me laugh

lens approves

Originally posted by Krakatau@Sep 10 2005, 02:27 AM

shitting on the floor

I get kinda buck wild on this tip when i get drunk

I shit in the bathroom sink of jack in the box once. Another time I dumped the contents of the trash in into the toilet to make a statement......about what, i do not know.

I have a habit of pissing in the bathroom sink of most fast food places i visit

Seeing how some of you experienced being an employee for McDonalds at one point, its time to cough up the stories.

If that doesnt get the remaining few that can still stand eating there without a care in the wold, I don't know what else could.

And yeah I think it is really unfair how they treat their employees. I mean damn, most of these people are already getting the shitty end of the deal in life.

^^^

ha ha ha, like me!

well, pissing in the sink really isn't me being an asshole....i consider it to be more sanitary.

i am pretty fearful of splashback of whatever the fuck is lurking in that public toilet bowl. that and a fear of whatever is in that bowl will travel up my stream of piss and infect my urethra and bladder.

I feel safer pissing in public sinks thanks, McDonalds included

Originally posted by Shark Hammil@Sep 8 2005, 04:12 PM

Choose people who want to do a good job, THEN actually pay them more than 5 dollars an hour. McDonalds can fucking afford that shit. Pay them fuckin $7.50-8 an hour.

<snip>

Of course that wont happen though. It's all about maximizing profits in the short term. Dicks.

See, here's where it gets interesting. I don't know what McD's is paying in inner cities, but fast food in the college town I'm at pays more than minimum wage. White Castle / Church's Chicken tops the list at $8.50 an hour, McDonald's starts at $7.50, and Wendy's at $8.00 / hr. I still wouldn't work at any of the hellholes, but those are reasonable rates.