mcdonalds employees

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to stay away from eating McDonalds, or any fastfood for that matter, but when theres one right down my street, it justs becomes a regular part of my horrible diet. When the funds allow I usually opt for a decent plate lunch, and when I'm not completely lazy I even attempt at cooking. Then again, I can't hate on the McGriddles- shit is banging.

At McDondalds in America is where you get the fucking shitbags. Overseas I am positive that they are nice like on TV. The foreign kids that come to my town and work there are real nice. But I dont eat that shit anyway, it makes people die. Hey, you guys remember when they were putting out TV commercials with the retarded kids back in the day? Shit was fucking hilarious.

Originally posted by rental@Sep 5 2005, 06:17 AM

a mcgriddle and cherrios for breakfast?

im all about the classic egg mc muffin.

Yeah that didnt make much sense upon re reading it. I like McGriddles but i dont do mcdonalds that early in the morning usually. I try to balance out my mcdonalds lunch with eating cheerios in the morning.

Originally posted by fermentor666@Sep 4 2005, 02:15 AM

The last time I ate McDonald's, I farted for 7 straight hours. The smell in my room was so bad that I had to hang out of my window to escape it by the end of the night.

That was 6 years ago.

I am starting to fiend one of their chocolate milkshakes, however.

thanks, i haven't laughed this hard in days...oh man, that's the worst. when your own stench fucks you up, i mean... how did you get to sleep? if you put your head under the blankets it would be a self-inflicted gas chamber. i've been off meat for most of my life, though. taco bell and subway are about it for me.

and, their milkshakes are mostly potato starch...mmmmm....

Originally posted by shai hulud+Sep 6 2005, 01:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shai hulud - Sep 6 2005, 01:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Sep 4 2005, 02:15 AM

The last time I ate McDonald's, I farted for 7 straight hours. The smell in my room was so bad that I had to hang out of my window to escape it by the end of the night.

That was 6 years ago.

I am starting to fiend one of their chocolate milkshakes, however.

thanks, i haven't laughed this hard in days...oh man, that's the worst. when your own stench fucks you up, i mean... how did you get to sleep? if you put your head under the blankets it would be a self-inflicted gas chamber. i've been off meat for most of my life, though. taco bell and subway are about it for me.

and, their milkshakes are mostly potato starch...mmmmm....

[/b]

It was very, very hard to get to sleep. Exactly for that reason, talk about a Dutch Oven.

I was talking with my girlfriend's sister this summer...she worked at McDonald's, and confirmed a lot of my worst fears about fast food in general...I shudder to think that parents take their kids there to eat as a treat. It should be considered child abuse.

Why doesnt everyone agree on a time and date when we can all take a few minutes out of our busy day/night to cruise over to the nearest McD's and chuck a few rocks through the drive thru window?

If it was all done at the same time around the globe, it might make a little dent and a good statement.

We could actually take them all out of commission if we were more organized.

It really is too bad people cant stop eating toxic addictive crap served up by fucked multimillion dollar corporations.

People should think twice before buying into bullshit like fastfood companies.

..Just sit back and dont give a shit - your not gonna live past 70

Originally posted by nozaki@Sep 4 2005, 03:50 PM

everytime i go to mcdonald's it's a bunch of cute little highschool girls working.

What fucking McDonalds are YOU going to??? Every one I've ever gone into has nothing but mutants behind the counter.

Along the same lines, Taco Bell is usually the worst with me as far as service goes. Especially this one over by my job. Me and the girl always end up going and just getting outright abused....And I keep returning like I forget the previous visits...Last time I went in, and I kid you not, they screwed up 5 peoples orders who were in front of us, then 3 after us....and our orders also. Like hwo hard is this shit?

MAYBE all the fucking assclowns up in the corporate ranks at these companies should raise the bar just a smidgen? Choose people who want to do a good job, THEN actually pay them more than 5 dollars an hour. McDonalds can fucking afford that shit. Pay them fuckin $7.50-8 an hour. It's still not that much, but maybe between that and putting them through some more "training" of some sort and motivating them to do a good job they wont consantly do the bare minimum, screw up constantly, and be outright dickheads on top of it all.

Of course that wont happen though. It's all about maximizing profits in the short term. Dicks.