mcdonalds employees

mr.yuck

I-Hate-McDonalds-poster.jpg

They are just like anything else you see on TV; not exactly the same in real life. In the commercials they are all happy to hand you your food with a smile and prompt and there is never more than one person in line and i just feel that this is a poor portrayal of how shit really goes down. Motherfuckers are mad rude, slow, ugly, and stupid. I think that McDonalds is the only place on Earth besided construction that will hire some one fresh outta prison for murder.

While i was in the drive through today, not expecting snappy service or even a smile, I overheard the most hillarious conversation. There were two employees having a heated discussion about its fucked up that black people are always being held down and what not. One of them goes on to say "For real. I can't never get no good jobs mang." Then from across the counter i hear a customer chime in with his hands soaking wet, "You know why you cant get a good job? Because you cant even handle the intense pressure of putting my lid on tightly."

I didnt hang around to see how this played out because i got my food and thats all i really cared about. Its pretty funny non the less.

Now is your chance to discuss your real feelings about McDonalds employees.

the image:

employment_awards.TopPar.0005.Image.gif

real life:

nyc-homeless.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

out my way mcdonalds employees are a mix of toothless old ex crackhead white trash and kids that are still in high school. Neither are groups I am particularly fond of, but I don't go to mcdonalds for the service, I go there because I am in a hurry and I need some "food".

I too work in the service industry and luckily I have a job where I am allowed to tell people to go fuck themselves if they are being dicks, but when you are getting paid $5.50 an hour you are just going to do enough work to not get fired. No being nice to customers, not really caring what the food looks and tastes like, not really giving a fuck about your appearence and anything else along that nature, and if I was in the same boat I would be the same way.

I got some storrys about mc dicks... this one time we got a burger from there and theres this big ass hair sticking out. So we roll it up into a ball (it stuck like that perfectly) with a big puddle of greese under it and we throw it at the window and it like splatteres against it... And dont even get me started on how there shit tastes i meen i had like a little bit of just ketchup this one time and i barfed it all back up. its disgusting.

And if you're white they always act like you aint even there when you're tryin to order! They will seriously stand there having a conversation about nonsense and not even look at you and then when another black person walks up behind you they look right at him/her "can I help you?" :hatred: Then you gotta be like what the... I been standing here for like 2 minutes!!!

"DAMN YOU DON'T GOTTA BE RUDE WHITEBOUL!" :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

...or is this just where I live?

near my work there is nothing affordable to eat except mcdonalds. everything else is sushi and some bougie ass restaurants. everyone behind the counter speaks spanish and is probably talking shit about you. if you ask for something "complicated", most likely they won't get it right.

yeah i go there frequently.

You're complaining, but Japanese mcdonalds are more expensive for a less amount of shitty food. A double cheeseburger meal costs about $5.30 with fries and a drink. The drink is the same size as a small in the states and so are the fries. The double cheeseburger isn't enough to feed a five year old.

Originally posted by slave_one@Sep 3 2005, 11:45 PM

^ so true...i don't manage my time wisely enough to make a lunch. i just give myself enough time to get ready to go to work.

i need to try that though.

Try it. Just make a recipe for 5-6 people, about a pound of meat and whatever else. Chinese food is extremely easy to make. This recipe is good for example:

http://www.recipesource.com/ethnic/asia/ch...-tomatoes1.html

Flank steak is expensive, but cheap cuts of round work good if marinated. You could cut that recipe in half and probably have enough lunches for a week. I eat a lot, so I'd keep it at 2lbs of beef, but that's just me. I make a recipe similar to that quite a bit but I've modified it heavily over the years, I rarely cook with recipes anymore. Try adding about 1TBSP of ketchup and 1TBSP curry powder to that recipe.

Word.