Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
23578

Adult Swim (Cartoon Network)

Recommended Posts

smart said it here first, but i'll say it again, Adult Swim, bestest show on television.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cartoon network indeed has the dopest cartoon show programming..

come on...space ghost coast 2 coast, adult swim (i watched it the other night) and so on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

adult swim gets 3 thumbs up cowboy bebop is bitchin even though i dont like anime...johnny bravo kicks much ass also

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

indeed, I even dig that one with the food, plus Sealab2021... I didn't think I was gonna like those at all and they've kinda grown on me...

 

I had dinner with the president of Cartoon Network a few years ago... jeez, actually, like 6years ago, whew... anyway, I'd only read articles and seen stills from SGC2C, and honestly, I thought it was wack... so I told him that, he kept swearing I was wrong and telling me to watch Cartoon Planet... and he was SO right... but, anyway...

 

Adult Swim, rah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Cartoon Network...

 

I like watching Aquaman get his groove on. Space Ghost and Sealab are damn funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dammit i missed it again last night!!

my roomate puts a reminder on the tv..haha

 

did you see bjork on space ghost last week..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by SIELOETTE

dammit i missed it again last night!!

my roomate puts a reminder on the tv..haha

 

did you see bjork on space ghost last week..

 

Along with Thom Yorke. That episode was funny.

 

There are some episodes of Space Ghost that tend to weird me out ... like I won't understand them unless I'm stoned. Weird blips and glitches in the animation that cause my roommate and I to look at one another and say, "What the hell just happened?"

 

The Brak Show is still my favorite. I have four episodes downloaded on my computer, and I'll eventually get them all. The one where Zorak becomes a famous singer is tops on my list - "I wanna kick your ass until your head falls off ... then I'll kick your head and kick your ass again! Whyyyyyyyy? I don't think it's learned its lesson. Open the door, sucker .. it's Zorak - here to kick your aaaaasssssssss!"

 

No one has mentioned Home Movies ... the show about the 8 year old that makes movies about everything. His best friend .. the weird one, not the girl, is pee-my-pants funny. "Let the snake find it."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Smart

indeed, I even dig that one with the food, plus Sealab2021... I didn't think I was gonna like those at all and they've kinda grown on me...

 

I had dinner with the president of Cartoon Network a few years ago... jeez, actually, like 6years ago, whew... anyway, I'd only read articles and seen stills from SGC2C, and honestly, I thought it was wack... so I told him that, he kept swearing I was wrong and telling me to watch Cartoon Planet... and he was SO right... but, anyway...

 

Adult Swim, rah

damn u know way to many people im jealous....well yeah cowboy bebop is madd dope.....werd:king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

No one has mentioned Home Movies ... the show about the 8 year old that makes movies about everything. His best friend .. the weird one, not the girl, is pee-my-pants funny. "Let the snake find it."

YES, the one with all of the voices from Dr. Katz, I love that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the other day was the first I'd seen of 'Home Movies' and OH SHIT, it's funny as hell, but also as with PMB The Brak Show is my favorite...

 

tEk... I don't 'know' that guy, we were at the same dinner party...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×