Kanye West

sect one

nomadawhat- That's an interesting picture. Funny how certain "white" sections of Mississippi, where it didn't just flood but entire neighborhoods are just piles of debris now haven't seen a single SAR team yet. But yea, power to the people and whatnot.

I don't know if anyone saw the fox news segment on Kanye West's remarks but it was hilarious, maybe someone has a clip of it. The douchebag starts off the segment by deliberately misquoting Kanye as saying "HATE" (which he put emphasis on). Then he got two minority commentators, one very calm conservative guy and a more liberal commentator who was provoked into yelling by being constantly cut off. The whole time they had footage of GWB hugging black people and shaking hands with black people in the background. The spin the network was trying to put on it was so obvious it was pathetic....but quality edutainment nonetheless!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i give his ass props which in fact he's right bush really doesn';t give a fuck about anybody that won't make his ass better any ways how the fuck were they suppose leave they had the little shit that they own rarley OWNED a house and or didn't fucken own a car it's like if that hurricane was to hit cali bush would have let the mexican drown and said some stupid cooment like " they could swim they got to america didn't they?" and would let them die in their own shit .. he reallly doesn't give a shit kanye is one of the few rappers who raps about real shit instead of rapin about clubs and crack you don't sell....i think it's time for a revolution!

in fact i think it's the end of the united states as much as i love my country this fucken president really fucked it up and you can't say he didn't tell me somthin he did that was good and was for a good intension that didn't involved him getting no money ....i would't be supprise if his ass is robbing our asses right now!!!

peace

faux news is a circus. they always play "lets gang up on the liberal" on there.

it's true, bush doesn't care about the american public in general. i honestly don't think he cares about anyone outside of his inner circle. he has basically fucked everyone in the country besides them. i'm surprised republicans have been goosestepping with him for so long after all the shit he's pulled, hurting alot of people, businesses, institutions, the economy, security.... everything. Republican party loyalty stupifies me.

the fact that kanye west saw black people portrayed a certain way shows that he is a racist. i saw some of the news footage, but did not see blacks or whites...i only saw people. anyone that cant see that way i feel sorry for..kanye, ive lost all respect for you..

p.s. i got out of new orleans with the help of firemen from new orleans, new york, and other areas, the national guard gave me hot food and water, along with a pack of kools from one guardsman, which came out of his own pocket....i just wanted to say thank you..

we should all do what we can to help those in need..dont let the sins of the few distract you from the many good people needing help...

Originally posted by alure@Sep 3 2005, 02:35 PM

holy shit..i cant fucking read this shit..

i cant believe some of the post i'm reading.. people are fucking dying.. and some are basically saying its their own fault?

it's not your problem so i guess you dont have to worry about it..

keep watching your mtv and figuring out your favorite ipod tunes while even many on this message board are trying to get in contact with their missing families..

fucking idiots!

:hatred:

You can't pin this one on Bush, and as for the dumb fuckers shooting at the rescue/supply helicopters flying over Nawlins, they deserve to fucking go hungry and die. Yeah, I said it. As for the lack of busses and food in the dome, that's the mayor of NO's fault, and guess what? HE'S A FUCKING BLACK MAN!!! Get over yourselves you bunch of "oh I'm oppressed because I'm black" dumb sons of bitches. Every natural disaster in this country, the state was on its own for a minimum 72 hours. Here the government of LA really fucked up and failed. It's the most corrupt state government in the US right now, and it's really showing it. Bush is just everyone's scape goat. Hell, look how fucking stupid the Governor of this state is, she doesn't even know what the fuck is going on IN HER OWN GOD DAMN STATE!!!

Nextly, don't go calling me a child of privladge just because I work for a living and earn everything I own. If I can't pay for it, I DON'T GET IT. Do I live below poverty? Well, gee, I make less than $10,000 a year. After rent/utilities/bills, I have a total of $200 a month for clothes/food/entertainment. PER MONTH!!! You would never catch me looting anything except food in a disaster like that, because I am not a fucking burden on society. I don't try to play race/history as a card trying to get special treatment and everything handed to me in life.