Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MediaWhore

Destruction: Fun or dumb?

I stumbled across this old school film about vandalism at ( http://www.archive.org/details/destruction_fun_or_dumb ). Aside from overall bad acting and cheesy 70's theme music you will find some straight up legit early 1970's Philly Wicked style writing throughout! Download the movie for a good laugh or just check out the some stills below:

pw4.jpg

pw5.jpg

PW_1.jpg

Check out the HOMO tag!!!!

pw3.jpg

pw2.jpg

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Sep 3 2005, 03:24 AM

So if i vandalize im going to end up killing someone?

yeah, dontcha know that already?

I killed my mom when I went home to visit over the weekend :yuck:

this is the most random film iive ever seen, im watching this and i see a white guy with an afro and 2 seconds later a chair being thrown at a window not relevant to anything, then some guy starts pushing a kid and he does a aikido roll and then shoots him in the head, then a gay cop starts searching them, after this they go to a library where an angry man is ripping out pages in a book and making noises leading to a person with a razor cuttin a picture of sunflowers, then some kids want to buy money for yard lights? wtf's a yard light? and then they have the nerve to say i cant feel good about vandalizing... well golly gosh!! besides that every seen of someone doing some "vandalism" was a black guy; breaking an antena, kicking some random box and running away, ripping pages out of a book, bending a swing set chair, and kids doing flips over a garbange can full of pom poms,... once again, wtf. i have to say though the theme song was pretty good, kinda catchy.

i live like between 5 and 20 minutes away from these place in the movie...and the "window fixer" looks like my grandpa....OMG!! its soo funny when the guy gets shot in the neck... and when the guy tries to break the swing... this videos is soo fuckin retarded... and who keeps writin HOMO??.. hes got ups

- vandals also enjoy stabbing papers with flowers on them... and this makes no sense.. the break like 20 windows just to show kid not to break widows?

A wise man once said, "pussy is beutifull but I love to destroy it"

A much wiser man once said, "Learn how to spell you fucking moron!"

Oh wait, that was me...

A much wiser man once said, "Learn how to spell you fucking moron!"

Oh wait, that was me...

This ''moron'' is so anal... lol. your such a ninny, bitchin about typo's. btw ''Bruce_1nR'' oner is spelt wrong, or does that make you cool to do it like that? Wry dont you cry about everyones errors, cause your bitchin on the threads aint workin.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this