Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
casestudy79

DBI TSL

Originally posted by misanthropy@Sep 3 2005, 03:57 AM

I saw no more than 5 letters in this whole post. all garbage.

damn now i remember why i havnt been on this damn site in two years. any ways shit talker post of a flcik of what you call letters

all shit-talking aside, an excellent post. i wish i caught dope end-2-ends like those above more often. damn.

i dont reaslly care what any one has to say but honestly i have been involved with graff on and off since 91 and there is a difference from critisism and just fucking hating i wouldnt fucking go out of my way to tell some one there shit is garbage no matter how new to the game they were, unless i had soem alterior motives. Every one is entitled to there opinion but its ussually toys who hate

if i was so worried about what people thought then yea i woulldnt post shit by me or people in my crew. so many people act like clones on here so worried about the next guy i didnt realize there were rules to to posting sht on the net. any ways im done haters keep hating and ill post more pics of what ever

color schemes are good, but i didnt see but a few letters either.... might as well move to europe....

you can tell these kids paint mostly walls....

and yea, when you post your own shit, expect to get critisism from the internet haters...

that readable hate and suga were pretty nice

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now