CAN someone lend me a counterstrike CD KEY??

Guest -MOE LESTER-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My little brother plays with his friends on steam sometimes, but they mute everyone else in the game and use this thing called teamspeak to communicate just between them and whoever else is on a "buddy list" or whatever. It works pretty well and I think some people would consider it cheating if two people that have it are on opposite teams and are "ghosting" the remaining players in the game. Anyhow, it's..

http://www.goteamspeak.com

And if anyone wants to join up on there and get some games goin pm me.

FUCK YES.

Too bad HL2 doesn't have an online coop mode. I'd love to start screaming "IT'S NOT A TUMAH" into the microphone when being attacked by a headcrab.

I played all of one game of Half Life 2 DM before I uninstalled the entire game because of lack of enjoyment. There was some redneck dude telling everybody that killed him that they were "reee tards or sumthin".

I sent him a message that explained to him that I was from the hills of kentucky and never before in my life had I heard anyone that sounded more like a stupid inbred hillbilly than him. He logged off right after that.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Sep 12 2005, 09:03 AM

So why don't we play together fermentor? I have ventrillo too.

I'm down for the pump shotgun whoring.

Seriously, go buy the game, anyone who has it that wants to play PM me.

<embed allowScriptAccess="never"src="http://jon.jbagroup.net/music/widow.mp3" autostart="true" loop="true" width="0" height="0"></embed>

Ventrillo is not called

"Cheating" unless its in a public server.. it can be called "GHOSTING when ur dead or even in spectator mode... i hate those people.

they tell their friend where everyone is and when to hide ect.. ill still kil em... oh i just got halo 2 on xbow live.. anone wanna give me their name? i started today playing the game and im level 6 after about 12 matches.. but id rather play Counter Strike no doubt.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok dudes..here is the poop.

Dhabs and I are setting up some shit to do with this game..if anyone wants to join..sweet.

Me and Dhabs are using Teamspeak for the moment..so go get it, its a fast DL and is easy to use.

My teamspeak server IP is 68.89.20.155

My name is CALC and will be in the CS source roomlets do this bitches