feel like killing customs

theillp

what the fuck? what a fagget!! whats the little room like anyway.. do they put you on high stess in there? ive always wondered.. cause if they can be that intimdating around some people of the public ive alwas wondere how stressful they would make you in the 'little room's they have..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I crossed the American border on Thursday, and was asked some interesting questions. As I have a British passport, and had forgotten to pack my Canadian Citizenship Card (a mistake yes, but had they read my passport more carefully, they would have noticed that it said I was a Canadian citizen), they naturally had some questions to ask me. Questions such as:

Have I ever been convicted of murder, rape, or assault?

Am I a terrorist?

Am I a spy/have I ever been invoved in international espionage?

Have I ever been involved in genocide?

WAS I A NAZI OR INVOLVED IN THE NAZI PARTY BETWEEN THE YEARS OF 1933 AND 1945?

As these questions were being asked to me by a 40-something year old guy with a blue and red American flag tribal tattoo, and the rest of the border guards showing each other their guns and trading shooting stories, while a giant bald eagle majestically soaring over some kind of pyramid logo adorned the walls that were covered in animal heads, I kind of started feeling a little intimidated.

They still let me through, though.....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Sep 6 2005, 02:23 PM

Have I ever been convicted of murder, rape, or assault?

Am I a terrorist?

Am I a spy/have I ever been invoved in international espionage?

Have I ever been involved in genocide?

WAS I A NAZI OR INVOLVED IN THE NAZI PARTY BETWEEN THE YEARS OF 1933 AND 1945?

yeah, i got these as well. i was half tempted to say yes to the nazi one, just for the fact that i wasn't even born then, but i figured it was probably more trouble than it's worth

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Sep 5 2005, 09:58 PM

yeah, i got these as well. i was half tempted to say yes to the nazi one, just for the fact that i wasn't even born then, but i figured it was probably more trouble than it's worth

Hahaha same here. I was going to say something along the lines of how good it feels to finally confess my dirty secret to someone, but the guy had a gun and clearly knew how to use it.....