NEW ORLEANS

TURBO DOG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

have you seen the video about wal mart? they're just letting people loot it. even the fucking cops are looting.

the interviewer was like "people dont feel bad...1 they need it and 2 the cops said it was ok....we even found them on aisle 3" and then these two fucking piece of shit bitch cops are in wal mart looking at FUCKING NIKE'S WITH A CART FULL OF SHOES AND SHIT. then dude's like what are you doing and the bitches said "my job...looking for looters"

A good friend of mine who works as a store detective for home depot was just sent down there w a groug of other store dectives and they are reciving shotgun/bean bag traing to shot looters on site so if you are be carefull, its actually kinda sad that all you cats are concerned w spray paint instead of rebuilding take the money you saved by reciving "free paint" and donate it to the red cross

Originally posted by onesecondple@Sep 5 2005, 01:17 AM

page 2

no one in here would loot a store for all their paint, why dont you all just shut up and realize that a disaster happened instead of talking about "man, if i was there"

people had mad advanced warnings and place to take seige into before the hurricane hit. i know because one of my boys he has fam around the way there. he said that even if you couldnt get out because of some health issues that the local officials would work something out for you. so i might feel bad for the cats in the situation but not like im going to send my hard earned money over some shit that i dont even know who or where it will go. i wouldnt want my money going to some stubborn hard headed or lazy people that were just going to fly by and expect handouts. and i only wish i could drive down there and rack the fuck out of home depot and walmart..but i would end up paying for all the cans plus that 3 times more in just fuckin gas money. but on a last note my best wishes to all the families and anyone anywhere around the world affected by the storm. may God bless all of you.

..and i found it funny that the trailers were tossed all over the fuckin place..but all the freights , even the gondolas, stood strong and didnt even budge from the track.....that's U.S. STEEL.

Originally posted by sillysiphilis@Sep 4 2005, 12:35 PM

'George Bush doesn't care about black people.'

That shit's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel him that they took too long before sending in the national guard to help...But statements like that are rediculous..Kanye West just made himself look like a stupid dumb ignorant mother fucker. Tremendo Comepinga. By the way, I'm not a Bush supporter.

Originally posted by BENCHER+Sep 2 2005, 10:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BENCHER - Sep 2 2005, 10:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-i fucked your girlfriend@Sep 2 2005, 01:19 PM

fuck supporting the charities in NEW ORLEANS.  a bunch of uncivilized ppl.  during a national crisis they are looting, killing and raping eachother.  and then want help and money from other people in other states. but you can't even help yourselves. i

I DON'T THINK YOU CAN REALLY SAY THAT, CUZ I'M SURE ITS JUST A SMALL PERCENT THAT'S CAUSING ALL THE PROBLEMS.

I AGREE THAT THE ONES DOING THE CRIMES (ASIDE FROM THE ONE STEALING FOOD AND SUPPLIES THAT THEY NEED) ARE FUCKING IDIOTS, BUT THEIR ARE STILL PEOPLE IN THAT CITY THAT NEED HELP AND CAN USE THE DONATIONS.

I'VE BEEN THROUGH TOO MANY HURRICANES LIVING IN FLORIDA (ANDREW BEING THE WORST, BUT NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE DESTRUCTION IN NEW ORLEANS) AND I KNOW THAT SHIT SUCKS.

I WAS PISSED WHEN KATRINA KNOCKED OUT ELECTRICITY HERE IN FLORIDA FOR A WEEK OR SO... BUT NOW THAT I SEE THE SHIT THAT IT FUCKED UP AFTER IT LEFT HERE, GOT STRONGER, AND HIT THEIR... SHITS CRAZY MAN... COULD HAVE BEEN ME IN THAT POSITION.

ANYWAY, MY POINT IS SUPPORT THE RELIEF FUNDS. I'M SURE A LOT OF YOU HAVE FRIENDS OUT THERE, I KNOW I DO... HELP THEM OUT.

red_cross.gif

[/b]

word.....saying that you shouldnt support this is totally fucked...youd be singing a different tune if all your shit was lost and ruined....come around real new orleans nigga get drowned or beat down!!

I admit that if I lived down there, it'd be hard to turn down a Walmart full of free paint. Seems like a good deal to me.

That video was kinda dope in it's own way. It was nice to see a consumer's mecca like Wal-Mart reduced to anarchy and ruin.

fuck kanye, racist ass. im boycotting all his shit. dude cant rap anywayz..p.s. they got white people living in new orleans too, and most of the people looting were black. to show an equal amount of black and white looters would be racist..ya follow? feel played if you want.