american revolution part two

dead sentiment

the events in new orleans are a perfect opportunity to seize control...

look at how upheaved your life could be in a split second. imagine being in the position of having lost everything and everyone.

i think that people need to stop worrying about all the petty, material things and work towards a common good.

this country would have to undergo massive and widespread lawlessness in order to begin to establish a new system.

i think another revolution is possible.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yes..its possible..

but the truth is,IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

because most of all the other people in states besides mississippi,louisiana and the other places that got it bad just dont really fucking care.the stuff that happened hurt me alot knowing soo many innocent lives just disappeared soo quick.But theres soo many other people that dont really notice,or just put it into consideration because it didnt happen to them.

ive always wanted some type of revolution in the world,but we have no hope for such a thing.it just doesnt exist.

it's easier to have a "revolution" when all your stuff is gone and chaos is already in effect, which isn't the situation in a large enough area and isn't affecting enough people. i don't think half a million civilians can sucessfully fight the military. although, i think an attempt could happen, with way less than that many people.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Sep 1 2005, 07:16 PM

So, whats your brilliant fucking plan? Say somehow a massive amount of citizens and military somehow managed to overthrow the government, which if i may add is never going to happen in the US, what are you going to do? fucking retards.

people with influence would form new governments, and the cycle would repeat

The united states is too big and structured for a rebel group to take control. no fucking way it could happen. Add in a military that is showing no signs of turning against the government and a lot of allies who would step in if the need arose. It's not happening, especially not just because of a hurricane.

Like I said before, the most effective form of coup d'tat for this country in these times is already being practiced by the Bush admin. That is taking over key political positions.

*This is probably going to hurt Bush politically... his response to this disaster.

if you want to take it seriously then you need to develop the new government.

get a group together and discuss in theory, nations.

you're going to have to a plan. it just doesn't happen.

it starts with religion, then you work a pyramid scheme and develop a structure that will support the things going on in the pinnacle of the pyramid.

reading helps.

and i'm not talking about 'building a nation for dummies' either.

anyways that's my two cents. not much.

good read: demons, written by fyodor.

don't let the title fool you. it's not literally about demons.

Originally posted by villain@Sep 1 2005, 06:06 PM

Nah... it wont happen. Discontent is not widespread enough yet. If there were a major oil crash then that is a strong possibility.

Wow and then mad max wouldnt be just a movie it would be real life!

FINALLY! I can wear all my leather outfits without fear of ridicule, assless chaps, here i come!

Originally posted by slave_one@Sep 1 2005, 10:45 PM

americans are too lazy and divided to do an effective revolt

Thats very true, sorry to say!........next it will be state law eveywhere..like the fucking nazi's in germany(in the 1930's)...but this will be under the faith of god....how come your contry is so fucked up by bible bashers? and run by them.......

sorry rant over just drunk........ :shook:

Originally posted by dead sentiment@Sep 1 2005, 05:21 PM

look at how upheaved your life could be in a split second. imagine being in the position of having lost everything and everyone.

i think that people need to stop worrying about all the petty, material things and work towards a common good.

this country would have to undergo massive and widespread lawlessness in order to begin to establish a new system.

put down the bong

i agree, a lot of americans wouldn't enjoy the initial anarchy because they're comfortable with their two car garages and cable tv. but there is an even larger number of unhappy, poor, disgruntled, working class citizens who want something better.

the reason why i think it would work, is because there are more of us than them (them being the bureaucracy, military, etc). there are too many troops in the middle east and other countries of interest to be able to squash a rebellion in the homeland, at least immediately.

i havent actually sat down and thought of another system to govern society, because i dont feel compelled towards the institution of another government. although that isn't necessarily the best option for the masses of people in this country, because a lot of people have been so domesticated and "americanized" that they would not know what to do with themselves. i actually like the thought of "survival of the fittest" in that instance... *edit: those who can't adapt will not survive.* the human race would refine itself, and all of the problems that result from the intense overpopulation would disappear.

You're such a load of shit. give it up. Yes, there are more citizens who aren't rich than there are military, but you know what, the vast majority of people who aren't happy with the current government aren't willing to give up their lives, especially not fighting people with training, weapons, vehicles, technology, etc. Why don't you tell us more of your fucking brilliant idea on how you want to run the government so i can laugh and tell you about how miserably it will fail. Sorry buddy, you're 15 and you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not saying i support the current government, because i sure as hell don't, i'm just being realistic.

Originally posted by dead sentiment@Sep 1 2005, 05:21 PM

yes the government sucks, but it is not bad enough to kill some people over

thats why I vote...

LIBERTARIAN

see if everyone who was pissed of and wanted to have a little "revolution" would get involved in the political process, at any level, we could make a change.

Cal Thomas (I know...he is an evil motherfucker) wrote a great editorial about how the government for the people and by the people had seemed to have forgotten about the people is because the people had stopped voting. So the politicians quit listening to the people and started listening to the $pecial intrest, would esentially pay to get them in office.

and thats why we are stuck with shitty pols we got now

and what would we do after this revolution? become communists?

I would rather puke blood.

The only thing that needs to happen is that our president and everyone connected to him must be removed from power. They have done nothing but fuck up from the beginning. We had a 14 trillion dollar surplus going into 2000. 5 years later we are now 7 trillion dollars in debt and any program that is not military related is being cut. Even the veterans have lost benefits and the army pay has been cut.

I would love it if Bush went to assess the damage to New Orleans and got curbed.

See my post in the Katrina thread on page 9.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Sep 2 2005, 01:19 AM

You're such a load of shit. give it up. Yes, there are more citizens who aren't rich than there are military, but you know what, the vast majority of people who aren't happy with the current government aren't willing to give up their lives, especially not fighting people with training, weapons, vehicles, technology, etc. Why don't you tell us more of your fucking brilliant idea on how you want to run the government so i can laugh and tell you about how miserably it will fail. Sorry buddy, you're 15 and you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not saying i support the current government, because i sure as hell don't, i'm just being realistic.

i think someone's mad......

-i'm not 15.

-i've been educated in politics and sociology.

-i dont have any "brilliant" ideas on how to run the government, because i dont want one.

-this is just a dumb thread on 12 oz, it'll be okay.

Originally posted by fermentor666@Sep 2 2005, 04:56 AM

The only thing that needs to happen is that our president and everyone connected to him must be removed from power.

I'm gonna have to go with this. Our government was set up with checks and balances and term limits etc., so we wouldn't have to replace the ENTIRE government.... The basic structure would remain intact, but hopefully have enough flexibility to adapt with the times and needs.

Order on the edge of Chaos.