Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest THEMEDIC

what the hell...

Guest THEMEDIC

crap....does a mod have to move it?..

sorry

I like how you let banks use your money to churn up rediculous profits for themselves and then when you say you want your money back and want to close down your account they charge you $20 to do so. I was recently banned from bank of america. I went back to the them the other day to open an account and drop $10,000 in it and they said "No can do." I am a high risk customer or some shit. Life is good.

that's a great article, i myself don't understand much about how the economy works. today someone mentioned that u.s. currency is no longer backed up by gold, but i don't get the significance of that.

wow everyone should read that..

it would be interesting to see if any political canidate could ever persuade the country into practicing anything mentioned in that article

i mean just think... why do you really need a bank?

fucj that article is so stupid (just the "creation" part) give me a break there giving examples of how things arent created by us cause tteir subsatacne comes from exiting things (duh no shit).. then they say we creeate the value.. that energy/substance didnt come out of the blue either!! actully kinda tricky i want o rethink that one.. anyways if they say we can creae value i wonder if theyd say we can create a painting witout contradticing themselves as even if the image didnt exist all its substances did the same way in all of their anolgies exapmles given already did.. kuikithese fauxks

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this