What To Do?

vptonbing

In a shitty situation... Been dating a girl under age who has a boy sexually harassing her. The boy's family is close friends with her parents. She's scared to tell her parents because she thinks they wont believe her and in result he will find out, get angry and do something bad. Their parents think Im the bad guy since shes been sneaking out with me. :hatred:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The 3 year age gap is HUGE when your both that young. Mentally, girls are in a completely different world at 15.

Date girls your own age.

*Edit- And as for the sexual abuse problem, you could be the man, let her parents know whats going on, then leave the relationship(its inappropriate and illegal), I mean heck its not advice you want to hear, but its the right thing to do.

Ignore the situation with the other dude, find any situation you can to dump her, and move on. Dating a girl that young is fucking stupid.

She's scared to tell her parents because she thinks they wont believe her and in result he will find out, get angry and do something bad.

You should be more worried that this guy finds out you told them, tells the police about you two, and you get 6 months in county and have to tell all your neighbors you're a registered sex offender every time you move for the rest of your life.

Think about it.

Do you know what they do to pediphiles in "the Joint"? Well your going to find out if you dont stop playin' in the field before the grass has grown.

Perv.

ps. Try stabbin the mom. All kinda pimp style.

well, when i was 18, (2 years ago) my girlfriend was 16, not that big of a difference, now I'm finsta be 20 and she's finsta be 18. still goin out. Check your state's age of consent for sure tho if ur hittin it

http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

scroll to the bottom for US states. Here in Illinois the age is 17, so *EDITED FOR 5th Amendment Purposes*

hahashow9ig.jpg

Get rid of the girl, buy a black mask, and wear that shit when you beat up the other dude. Age differences like that suck, but then again so does sexual harrasment, so a resonable beating is deserved and should be easy (presuming he's 15 too). Thats my advice, but what would i do?: Just break up with her, and go find some other dame.