Lego Factory

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Let's face it...lego back in the day was more about your imagination.

Sure, there were some cool ass pieces to go around (does anyone remember the little knight visors you could snap onto the helmets and then they'd flip up and down? oooohhhh kid, those were so fucking COOL!)...

...but for the most past you imagined the missle racks and belts of bullets hanging from your little blocky ass looking airplane. Remember everyone had the same goofy ass smile? Even when your lego guys went to war and would get cut in half with a machine gun....yup.....smiling like it didn't matter...ha ha ha

Nowadays i see lego sets at the store and it's just horrible. harry potter, Star wars bullshit.....everything is molded to look just like it should be.....little maps, everything has been thought out for you, actual expressions printed on the little lego people headsfaces....BOOOOO!!!!!!

anyway, that's my lego rant.

I wonder if they'd send you a big lego vagina if you submitted one?

I used to have a chest full of them shits ill see if i can dig up a pic for you guys. True story i used tobe a fiend for all the old school legos, whne they actually had their own themes instead of going commercial.

Only theme that i was ever stuck on was the exploriens that shit was off the hook, i used to have all the sets from that shit. I always wanted the western ones but by the time i got done collecting alot of th eother sets i wanted the westerns were discontinued.

back when i was 6 or 7 im not really sure i know it was ages ago, there was this kid paul he had this crazy amazing lego set. this was the "weird kid" of the neighboorhood he was super smart type, either he never really played with other kids or his parent didnt let him, he went to a prep school the whole 9 yards. well anyway this kid had 2 full ping-pong tables built as a complete lego town. he used to sneak us over when his parents took a walk or some shit and we would all geek out over this lego creation and he would flip shit if we tried to touch it. what a square.