Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Neskoner

dont get caught on the train

subway_pervert.jpg

"Within days, six other victims had come forward claiming the perp has flashed his assets at them, too. Then came the breakthrough: a dozen people claimed to recognize the man as Dan Hoyt, owner of two health food restaurants, both called "Quintessence", and called law enofrcement agencies."

the story

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/08/31/ny_flasher_dragnet/

hope this guy gets locked up.

this is exacty why you cant do this thing in public anymore..

its better to just do it at home.

this is pretty sick but for some even sicker reason i want to see the picture she took..

""The paper said he pleaded guilty and was sentenced to two days' community service.""

:huh2: how is that even a punishment?!?!

Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn@Aug 31 2005, 09:03 AM

subway_pervert.jpg

Hahaha....look at this fuckin classy act right here.

Just imagine being drunk on the train coming home from a bar with your boys, and you see ol' Danny Hoyt a few rows up just crankin' away on his maypole.

What a quality human being!

^ hahahah...fuck it up for the rest of us? what exactly do you mean by that judono? do you flash people too? ahahahah fuck i'm deliriously tired.

was it so necessary for the girl to post the pic and a blog about it on the web telling every detail. a guy pulls out his dick big deal. why is this getting the spotlight when theres so much more happening in the world?

yeah, how in the world do people come up with these hobbies?

Danny! I was watching spongebob, and i thought to myself "i know danny never has anything to do since his resteraunts are doing so well" and pow, it HIT ME right in the face. Patrick was sleeping under his rock, and spongebob was makin patties, why dont you masterbate on the subway, but here is the kicker, dont do it under your pants, pull it out and masterbate in the open, maybe, MAYBE a chinease or korean girl will think 'hey, i might want to suck on that' and pow. danny, you owe me big"

"Grandmaaa.... sitting in the corner with a penis in her hand saying no, no, no no noooooo....

it only goes to showww."

-The Frogs

Originally posted by slave_one@Aug 31 2005, 06:25 PM

^ hahahah...fuck it up for the rest of us? what exactly do you mean by that judono? do you flash people too? ahahahah fuck i'm deliriously tired.

:haha:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this