Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GrooveChampion

Letters, and frames

Evening folks

i was justwondering if anyone could point me to a site that has individual letters to look at, not all connected together and also any site that has big pictures of pieces. Im trying to look at not only the letters but what is around the letters because in my opiion that is where some sick ass coloring takes place, gives it that metal feel. anyway ill be posting some things within the next few days, i want feedback since i havent really gone past practicing yet

Late

Originally posted by GrooveChampion@Aug 30 2005, 05:16 PM

Evening folks

i was justwondering if anyone could point me to a site that has individual letters to look at, not all connected together and also any site that has big pictures of pieces. Im trying to look at not only the letters but what is around the letters because in my opiion that is where some sick ass coloring takes place, gives it that metal feel. anyway ill be posting some things within the next few days, i want feedback since i havent really gone past practicing yet

Late

i'll get roasted for this, but...psychoze from paris made an alphabet a while back... i have it in a book, let me see if i can find it. i think you're talking about chrome pieces, which have a three-color fade from top to bottom...i'll look for some examples of those, too. as far as internet resources go, i don't know of any, at least i haven't seen them personally. besides, the best way to go is to suck for a while, draw your ass off and eventually figure out what looks right to you. it's taken me years, but it's worth it. your key goals should be proportion and simplicity to start with- wildstyles don't mean a whole lot unless you have a solid foundation in bubbles, straights, funk, and blocks- those will help you progress faster than emulating someone else will. good luck.

Originally posted by GrooveChampion@Aug 31 2005, 12:16 AM

Evening folks

Late

excellent....this oughta be good for a laugh or two.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this