Haemorrhoids

Dick Quickwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Aug 30 2005, 05:16 AM

You take bath's? I stopped doing that when I was like 2... I don't understand washing yourself with dirty skin water, that just came off your body....

i take baths... but you see i have a system

you soak and scrub in the dirty skin water

but then after it drains you WASH with soap and WASH the hair in the shower - BC is a wonderfully rich province of WATER...so wasting it really isnt too much of a problem here

• 4 years later...

i had one once, it was the worst!....this dude calls me to go on this snowboard bus trip, he already bought the ticket i just had to show up. woke up with this hot pain in my ass, but me being the cheap fuck that i am and my love for snowboarding, i coudlnt pass up the free trip. figured i could get through it....not a good plan. worst 4 hour ride of my life trying to sit almost on my hip cause im to husky as it is to ride on a coach bus. i avoided talking to the half ass whiteboy thug on my left the whole trip until we were about 15 mins from the mounting and he starts asking his boy if he "brought the perks"...jackkkpot got perked out and semi forgot about the roid for the day, got home all numbed out and sat on the can, looked like a had a abortion in the toilet. problem solved!