Things that can fuck off......

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the history:

...i live in a 98% hispanic neighborhood (dominicans, mexicans, puertoricans, ecuadorians, etc.). they may be a mixed bunch, but they all have the same way of trying to get your attention: "gahbleshu mami," "psssssssttt, pssssstttt," etc.. they all say the same exact things, over and over again. on the average walk to the train station, i will have been "blessed" and "pssstt-ed" at by some dude walking passed me on the sidewalk, some guy from his apartment window, some guy sitting in front of the deli, some guy in a car... (you get the point.)

the story: tonight, high and hungry, already annoyed by train delays, which caused me to waste an hour and not even reach my intended destination, i walk to this dominican restaurant from the station. there is some guy sitting on the step of a doorway, in total darkness whispering things to me in spanish as i'm passing by. i ignore him because it's late, i'm by myself, and i'm not really trying to talk to some strange, creepy, shadow-lurking guy. i go into the restaurant and decide i dont want anything from there. so, i walk back outside, and pass the lurker, and he starts whispering shit to me again. i mind my own business and keep walking. dude has the nerve to get pissed at me and yell at me, "you ain't even gonna say good-bye?!" i'm thinking "what the fuck?? leave me the fuck alone you creepy motherfucker, i dont know you!", but i say nothing and keep walking to the deli. i get to the deli, as i'm on my way to pay for some sliced cheese, some other guy goes out of his way to get in front of me, and then clear the path to the register for me with his arms. i keep walking, and dont even look up at him, because i'm not trying to meet someone, i'm just trying to buy food and go home. this guy gets pissed at me and says some shit under his breath.

my rant: why the fuck can't people leave me the fuck alone? it's not that i think i'm too good or anything like that, i'm just trying to live and mind my own damn business. why do these people feel the need to go out of their way to make me feel uncomfortable, and then get mad at me because i'm avoiding an encounter with them? i make it a point to look at the ground, so i dont make eye contact, and still they bother me. fuck that shit. leave me the fuck alone.

death

money

you

cheese

old stuff

pepsi

speedball

russia

me

candy

shoes

winning

grammuah

gifts

thankyou's

homeless

youth

the new mofo's in the building

sidewalks

canser

bathrooms

hangovers

teeth

preety much everything but a grilled chicken sandwich can eat some mofo'kin dirt

Oh and people that don't say thank you or even smile with eye contact when you open the door for them... what kind of shit is that?

Have you no manners idiot?

Oh... and then people that don't hold the door too. Small favors are always returned 10 fold...

I go throughout my day being a polite person, with the exception of writing on here sometimes..

and alot of people in this world don't know the first fucking thing about having manners....

So a big FUCK YOU to you people who were raised in barns.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Aug 30 2005, 05:34 AM

Oh and people that don't say thank you or even smile with eye contact when you open the door for them... what kind of shit is that?

Have you no manners idiot?

Oh... and then people that don't hold the door too. Small favors are always returned 10 fold...

I go throughout my day being a polite person, with the exception of writing on here sometimes..

and alot of people in this world don't know the first fucking thing about having manners....

So a big FUCK YOU to you people who were raised in barns.

Hell yes. I generally hate most people. This is because most people are not as smart as me, and cause more problems than me. But I still try to do nice things like hold the door for people, tell people directions, etc. Next time someone doesn't thank me I'm going to say something like "Honestly, I'm not the door man, and some recognition would be nice, you jerk." Maybe I'll say asshole if they're under 40 years old.

Originally posted by dead sentiment+Aug 30 2005, 09:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dead sentiment - Aug 30 2005, 09:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dirty_habiT@Aug 30 2005, 07:25 AM

Show us your tits.... haha, oh man... jk....

100_3380.jpg

now you can fuck off ;)

[/b]

WHOA NICE!!! I can see your toosh too, which I wouldn't kick you out of bed for having an ass like that... AT ALL.

Oh and HolycrapRUN, that's a good idea, I might do the same.

i bet her "boobs" are fake

hahahaha ok

guys who make nice girls feel bad can fuck off. stop being a jerk

stupid girls who continue to stay with said guys can fuck offf too. Fuck "love"

people who cause conflict for no reason can fuck off. We're not all enemies and shit, just chill the fuck out bud

fuck being afraid of saying something because it might sound racist.

fuck old asian women who have no idea how to stand in line.

Seriously... anyone else notice this? They have no concept

of waiting your turn. If there's room inbetween the cashier

and you, they just walk right in there like you dont exist.