Tribal Videos

Guest SomeNothing

Guest SomeNothing

anyone seen any of em..I'm about to get some shit from em and figured what the hell might as well get one..which one's got the graf?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest professor poopatronic

i wouldn't bother... tribal is a retarded company that tries to pimp our culture for a quick buck and doesn't give anything back... my guess is their videos suck ass

Guest CROME12DVS

they got some hot shit

why hate on tribal so much??? they havent sold out as much as echo and yall still rock that shit!!!

if it looks hot who gives a fuck!!!!

look at ralph lauren. hes a racist old cock sucker, but who has the most polo gear black kids from brooklyn and shit. same as all the other companys we exploit each other.

lifes not as deep as we wish it were

just go ahead and waist yours

zig allah zig zag zig-------->CROMEKNOWLEGIE:loopy: :huh?:

Damn CHROME, where to start.

First things last. You cant write your Zig Zag Zig and write cocksucker in the same post. Thats just as bad as blasphemy. I am not hating and if you follow the muslim religion, especially the %5 you'll comply. Second out of all the clothing companies you pick the one guy who has (several times over) given back to the community. This is the same guy who gave the US 12 million dollas to restore its flag. He has contributed several funds to troubled youth/abused children funds. The worst they can pin on this guy is the people who work in his factories who would never complain because they make twice as much there then anywhere else on their island.

About Tribals videos, they're alright, they are shot in dark venues for the most part so A lot of the ill breakdancing is hard to see. But support the San DIego co if you like. Rock whatever the hell you want.

Guest CROME12DVS

HES A COCKSUCKER AS IN HE SUCKS COCK (BLACK COCK)

THIS DUDE IS A RACIST BASTARD AND THATS WHY I RACK POLO I DONT PAY FOR IT!!!!!AND IM NOT INTO ISLAM I JUST LIKE THE RZA HES COOL!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Guest professor poopatronic

Re: HES A COCKSUCKER AS IN HE SUCKS COCK (BLACK COCK)

Originally posted by CROME12DVS

THIS DUDE IS A RACIST BASTARD AND THATS WHY I RACK POLO I DONT PAY FOR IT!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

umm, i happen to rack polo clothes too, but just so you know, when you see clothes in a store they've already been bought, you're still supporting polo unless you steal them from a factory outlet store.

Archived