IM GOING TO CHALLENGE ANYONE!

PsychodelicArt

Originally posted by BLOOD BANK@Aug 29 2005, 08:28 PM

gHOST RIS bite chompy chompy toy toy

little do you know im down with GHOST RIS....biting?if you would tell ghost that im biting his style youll be laughed at by him.

whats wrong with keeping a style alive and paying tribute?i see alot of wack ass shit on the net and everything these days looks like shit.

im more traditional stlye....my style is combind of graffiti over the last 30 years....youll never see me doinging these "tree branch" style pieces.

that is garbage.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PsychodelicArt+Aug 30 2005, 07:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PsychodelicArt - Aug 30 2005, 07:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hail of rage@Aug 29 2005, 09:36 PM

probably because any legit writer could give a fuck less about "racing" some toy. 9 outta 10 of those GI throwups are gonna have pieces over them in a year, so get your flicks now!

no let me correct you,9-10 will stay up because ill keep doing them and doing them....i dont see you guys calling jase a toy.what gives you the right to call me one?thats okay my throw up takes seconds to do...your shitty "no styling" ass pieces takes hours to do...lets see who stays up the longest.hint hint??

i bet you WONT even leave your graff name....thats how much of a TOY you are!

[/b]

Jase is NOT a toy.

You are A TOY.

Jase is not on here trying to 'Race' People for throwup numbers.

Jase doesn't need to come on here to compete.

Now back to your practice wood in your backyard and come up with some good shit instead of bitten ghost throwups.

Oh and stay off of here until you know what real graffiti is about, toy!!!

Originally posted by PsychodelicArt+Aug 30 2005, 10:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PsychodelicArt - Aug 30 2005, 10:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hail of rage@Aug 29 2005, 09:36 PM

probably because any legit writer could give a fuck less about "racing" some toy. 9 outta 10 of those GI throwups are gonna have pieces over them in a year, so get your flicks now!

no let me correct you,9-10 will stay up because ill keep doing them and doing them....i dont see you guys calling jase a toy.what gives you the right to call me one?thats okay my throw up takes seconds to do...your shitty "no styling" ass pieces takes hours to do...lets see who stays up the longest.hint hint??

i bet you WONT even leave your graff name....thats how much of a TOY you are!

[/b]

yea but then u got hundreds of legit writers on both coasts that go over your toy asses so as soon as you stop, hopefully , there wont be any of your throws l

close this thread damn.. this idiot y race with 2 letter throws? ur shit was was u aint no kings destroyers getcha mind right atleast i hope not if ur gonna race put in some work fuck doin 2 letter bombs 4535345 times on one fr8 u sound like a moron if anyone wants to race with full pieces gimme a holler ill take that win for sure.. i got more tags runnin then stolen merchandise ha!!!!!!!

Originally posted by JambaJuice+Sep 4 2005, 02:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JambaJuice - Sep 4 2005, 02:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-PsychodelicArt@Aug 30 2005, 09:11 PM

you people call your self's bombers?lol more like ART FAGS!

your name is PsychodelicArt........

people like this are why yards get blown up.

[/b]

no,yards get blowen up because people leave there shit laying around...empty cans and garbage...clean that shit up.

sorry dude but if you go into a yard and fuckin do 30 fillins on the same line they are gonna put two and two together and come up with security for an equasion just like they would if you leave your cans caps and other in the yard.....workers aren't stupid they know what goes on in their yards just like we know....close this shit already fuck....stay out the yards keep your stamps where they belong....on the streets