IM GOING TO CHALLENGE ANYONE!

PsychodelicArt

Originally posted by deadbabykikball+Aug 29 2005, 12:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (deadbabykikball - Aug 29 2005, 12:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-PsychodelicArt@Aug 28 2005, 10:58 PM

yea you got me on that one...what ever...LETS RACE!

What ever is spelled WHATEVER dumbass.

[/b]

deadbaby"kike"ball...was i talking to you?NO! shut your pie hole...look above...lets race sucker.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo,there is over 100 views on here and no one wants to race...looks like ill race my self.fuck it.

i had the same problem with my street racing habbits...i brought the car out and no races.the car sits in storage but my cans dont.ill be bringing the cans out tonight.ill be bombing trains tonight while your bombing this tread.

peace

GI-ONE KYMTKDAAK

BAD NYC!

toy time? 1st off i wanted to have a race for FUN.you know,see who can do the most 2 letter fillins...like the subways days but this is bigger then subways cause theres more trains to BOMB...i really dont care what you think about how i bomb trains or what my 2 letter fill ins look like.i just wanted to have fun with it.....Boomer the bo....if you really think this is TOY then take my offer....this is about fun but your taking this like its searious.

i dont need you or this whole fucking web site talking shit to me...i do graffiti for fun....when the fun stops i stop.

Originally posted by Mister4O8@Aug 29 2005, 05:57 AM

so how do we keep track in this race and know whos not bullshittin ???? Whats the setup....

it goes like this dude:

we take over any open spot...side bust or what ever....dont go over any pieces unless they wer dissed already or half buffed or crossed out.

we can take pictures of our stuff...maybee number them....but numbering isnt fair to the both of us...thats easy cheating.

2 letter throw ups,solid and or misty fills and do you wanna shoot for out lines also?if so,out lines on clean hoppers are best.

colorfull thorw ups with final out lines and designs count also...piece style.

if you do 1-10 2 letters on a single freight....IT COUNTS we are counting throw ups not train cars.

got anything you wanna add to this??post your 2 letters if you wanna HAVE A FUN FRENDLY RACE...so i see what they look like.

peace.

Originally posted by deadbabykikball+Aug 29 2005, 12:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (deadbabykikball - Aug 29 2005, 12:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-PsychodelicArt@Aug 28 2005, 10:58 PM

yea you got me on that one...what ever...LETS RACE!

What ever is spelled WHATEVER dumbass.

[/b]

You post on 12 oz you're talking to everybody that read's the shit dumbass.And i'm one of those people so yeah you are talking to me bitch.Who give's a fuck about a race,That's the lamest shit i've ever heard about. :yuck: Stop being such a waste of time and post flicks god damn.

Originally posted by PsychodelicArt@Aug 29 2005, 08:50 AM

toy time? 1st off i wanted to have a race for FUN.you know,see who can do the most 2 letter fillins...like the subways days but this is bigger then subways cause theres more trains to BOMB...i really dont care what you think about how i bomb trains or what my 2 letter fill ins look like.i just wanted to have fun with it.....Boomer the bo....if you really think this is TOY then take my offer....this is about fun but your taking this like its searious.

i dont need you or this whole fucking web site talking shit to me...i do graffiti for fun....when the fun stops i stop.

Why don't you actually go paint a real subway train , I think they are looking pretty 'clean' these days....

Originally posted by hail of rage@Aug 29 2005, 09:36 PM

probably because any legit writer could give a fuck less about "racing" some toy. 9 outta 10 of those GI throwups are gonna have pieces over them in a year, so get your flicks now!

no let me correct you,9-10 will stay up because ill keep doing them and doing them....i dont see you guys calling jase a toy.what gives you the right to call me one?thats okay my throw up takes seconds to do...your shitty "no styling" ass pieces takes hours to do...lets see who stays up the longest.hint hint??

i bet you WONT even leave your graff name....thats how much of a TOY you are!

Originally posted by Boomer the bo@Aug 30 2005, 09:03 AM

Big waste of time you FUCKING toy!!

well how about you leave your real name on here and stop being all scared....are you afrade of this toy?are you afrade youll get wrecked?

you dont have any balls to race me do you?your a tread bomber right??prove your self.