If you were on here 4 years ago

TheBob

This is a BIG shot in the dark, but this is MR. Bojangles. If you're reading this, you've probably been on here for awhile and that s/n sounds familiar. There used to be a picture of me floating around on here from when I was in like 6th grade, and everybody Photoshopped it into various scenarios. I'm writing because I don't have that pic anymore, and there's no way for me to get a copy. That was the youngest picture of me that I have/had. If by some freak chance you still have a copy that isn't altered to bad can you post it for me so I can get it. If El Mammaro or Dity Habit are still on here they'll know what I'm talking about. Hope you can help out an ol' school channel zero head. P.S. I'm still spying on you cats here and there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahaha bojangles

unfortuantely I no longer any copies (photoshopped or not) of your pic. Hopefully someone else has that shit saved somewhere.. if anyone is still around that remembers that...

j/20041116_1_1.jpg

This is all I got.

bojang.jpg

sike! i feel really weird having it still.

i had it stashed away in some frontpage folder for when i did a kidblount/bojangles homepage back in the day. luckily i never deleted it.

kidbob.jpg