Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pfffffffffft

"kill whitey parties"

Originally posted by count chocula@Aug 28 2005, 02:29 PM

two words:

QUIT IT .

you dont talk a lot but when you do it's straight and to the point, i like that.

(the line is from obrotherwhereartthou for those of you wondering)

"His street fliers come emblazoned with the words "Kill Whitie" across a woman's backside. Another flier offers free admission to anyone with a bucket of fried chicken."

he should change the name of his parties to "niggers are fun to mock". maybe he could take it a step further and require every one to show up in black-face. that would be really "ironic" too.

could someone just drop a huge bomb on williamsburg please?

Irony is a dead scene. Die, hipsters, die.

One of these days the coke is gonna wear off and these people are going to realize how much of their life they've wasted being ignorant on purpose.

B00006BXJY.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Originally posted by boogie hands@Aug 28 2005, 05:45 PM

"His street fliers come emblazoned with the words "Kill Whitie" across a woman's backside. Another flier offers free admission to anyone with a bucket of fried chicken."

he should change the name of his parties to "niggers are fun to mock". maybe he could take it a step further and require every one to show up in black-face. that would be really "ironic" too.

could someone just drop a huge bomb on williamsburg please?

Thank you.

I was thinking the same thing when i read this yesterday.

"kill the whitness inside" come again??

there used to be some anarchist bookstore where i used to live run by middle aged white lesbians... they sold shirts that said 'kill whitey'... and had a bathroom style icon of a guy w/ a tie.

i thought it was some emo band or something.

it'd be funny if a buncha thugged otu black guys rolled real deep to one of those parties and chanted "kill whitey!" w/ a lot of conviction and hatred and mean mugged all the white people there.

"I mean, I'm totally not 'ghetto' at all, because my parents, like, own a totally killer to die for strip of condos in Richmond, but I still, like, totally enjoy dancing my ass off to, like, hip-hop stuff when I'm not listening to My Chemical Romance, ya know? Sometimes I lie, like, awake in bed at night and wish I was bisexual so I could totally fuck Angelina Jolie's brains out! God, I'm such, like, an edgy, like, party 'ho'!!! Hahaha, girl! Did I mention I partied with IRAK, like, totally, last weekend? Wait, did you, like, see that ghetto guy that just got on the, like, train? I hope he's not some weirdo, like, rapist or thugg! Punk fucking rawk!!! Smash the state!!! We are just too much!! Oh, did you hear the new Coheed? This, like, guy in my design class recommended it to, like, me! He said he doesn't even go, like, to the Village anymore which I can toootttally understand. It's, like, not even the same as when I moved here 7 months ago! OMG! THAT IS THE CUTEST WHITE BELT!!! Jared Leto is so hawt! Wee!"

*Kurt Cobain's ghost floats down, takes a shot of heroin from out a thimble and blows his head off again*

I'm sorry

For something that I didn't do

Lynched somebody

But I don't know who

You blame me for slavery

A hundred years before I was born

Guilty of being white

I'm a convict

Of a racist crime

I've only served

Nineteen years of my time

Guilty of being white

^^

Fuck you hipsters, Minor Threat!!

the party store a couple blocks from my house is a kill whitey party store. I got jumped by 4 15 year olds for my 6 pack. I managed to get into my drivers seat lean into the passanger seat and one of them went for my phone and i kicked his teeth in with my heel. I got a busted lip too. They got the beer & i got away with 2 bloody teeth on my floormat.

-Direct this question to Mark Grubstein, a 36-year-old artist, and he says the Kill Whitie parties speak to something inside of him. "I make art about that, that's my life," he said. "It's based on the idea that things that are funny are the deepest."

He shrugs.

"If you don't see it's funny," he said, "I can't help you."-

yeah, it speaks to your inner faggot. if someone ever said this to me i'd slap the eyeliner off his pasty white face. and, even if i was being gangraped by fifty roseanne barrs, i'd pass on your help if it came with your silly, ironic postmodern attitude.

two words-

fuck hipsters.

Originally posted by shai hulud@Aug 28 2005, 11:52 PM

yeah, it speaks to your inner faggot.

i figured out how im going to make it in NY....

SELL YAY IN WILLIAMSBURG!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this