"kill whitey parties"

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"His street fliers come emblazoned with the words "Kill Whitie" across a woman's backside. Another flier offers free admission to anyone with a bucket of fried chicken."

he should change the name of his parties to "niggers are fun to mock". maybe he could take it a step further and require every one to show up in black-face. that would be really "ironic" too.

could someone just drop a huge bomb on williamsburg please?

Originally posted by boogie hands@Aug 28 2005, 05:45 PM

"His street fliers come emblazoned with the words "Kill Whitie" across a woman's backside. Another flier offers free admission to anyone with a bucket of fried chicken."

he should change the name of his parties to "niggers are fun to mock". maybe he could take it a step further and require every one to show up in black-face. that would be really "ironic" too.

could someone just drop a huge bomb on williamsburg please?

Thank you.

I was thinking the same thing when i read this yesterday.

"kill the whitness inside" come again??

there used to be some anarchist bookstore where i used to live run by middle aged white lesbians... they sold shirts that said 'kill whitey'... and had a bathroom style icon of a guy w/ a tie.

i thought it was some emo band or something.

it'd be funny if a buncha thugged otu black guys rolled real deep to one of those parties and chanted "kill whitey!" w/ a lot of conviction and hatred and mean mugged all the white people there.

"I mean, I'm totally not 'ghetto' at all, because my parents, like, own a totally killer to die for strip of condos in Richmond, but I still, like, totally enjoy dancing my ass off to, like, hip-hop stuff when I'm not listening to My Chemical Romance, ya know? Sometimes I lie, like, awake in bed at night and wish I was bisexual so I could totally fuck Angelina Jolie's brains out! God, I'm such, like, an edgy, like, party 'ho'!!! Hahaha, girl! Did I mention I partied with IRAK, like, totally, last weekend? Wait, did you, like, see that ghetto guy that just got on the, like, train? I hope he's not some weirdo, like, rapist or thugg! Punk fucking rawk!!! Smash the state!!! We are just too much!! Oh, did you hear the new Coheed? This, like, guy in my design class recommended it to, like, me! He said he doesn't even go, like, to the Village anymore which I can toootttally understand. It's, like, not even the same as when I moved here 7 months ago! OMG! THAT IS THE CUTEST WHITE BELT!!! Jared Leto is so hawt! Wee!"

*Kurt Cobain's ghost floats down, takes a shot of heroin from out a thimble and blows his head off again*

I'm sorry

For something that I didn't do

Lynched somebody

But I don't know who

You blame me for slavery

A hundred years before I was born

Guilty of being white

I'm a convict

Of a racist crime

I've only served

Nineteen years of my time

Guilty of being white

^^

Fuck you hipsters, Minor Threat!!

the party store a couple blocks from my house is a kill whitey party store. I got jumped by 4 15 year olds for my 6 pack. I managed to get into my drivers seat lean into the passanger seat and one of them went for my phone and i kicked his teeth in with my heel. I got a busted lip too. They got the beer & i got away with 2 bloody teeth on my floormat.

-Direct this question to Mark Grubstein, a 36-year-old artist, and he says the Kill Whitie parties speak to something inside of him. "I make art about that, that's my life," he said. "It's based on the idea that things that are funny are the deepest."

He shrugs.

"If you don't see it's funny," he said, "I can't help you."-

yeah, it speaks to your inner faggot. if someone ever said this to me i'd slap the eyeliner off his pasty white face. and, even if i was being gangraped by fifty roseanne barrs, i'd pass on your help if it came with your silly, ironic postmodern attitude.

two words-

fuck hipsters.

Originally posted by shai hulud@Aug 28 2005, 11:52 PM

yeah, it speaks to your inner faggot.

i figured out how im going to make it in NY....

SELL YAY IN WILLIAMSBURG!

A few months ago, 29-year-old Sharda Sekaran was hitting dance spots with friends when she stumbled into a Kill Whitie party. "There was a bunch of white people acting like a raunchy hip-hop video," she said. "I don't get why that wouldn't be a characterization of black people for the entertainment of themselves."

Sekaran, a native New Yorker from a mixed-race family -- part black, part South Asian -- occasionally works as a deejay and knows all about hipster irony. "That doesn't make it any less disturbing," Sekaran said. "Their attitude is, 'It's our privilege to do this because we're in our own little clique, in our own little world.' "

Alright.......I need to calm down for a second. Ok. Ok.

This is just about all I can "quietly" stomach from these hipster faggot pieces of shit. I'm totally dead fucking serious. Did that article say where he does these shits at? is it a particular club or out of the fucking loft he probably lives in? If anyone can provide me with a location to place all this hate for these fucking retards, I'll gladly go and do fillins on it. Or just leave him a nice little message.

If anyone can provide me with a specifica location I'll do something about it. (I'm not reading that article again to look for one.....It'll only make me punch my screen and yell. And everyone at the office will think I'm insane.). If I cant get an address I'll just walk around there ragging the shit ouf of all the art fagfitti and yelling in peoples faces. I know Electricity Sucks will join me.

Get on it. Fuck hipsters. Get the fuck out of NY.