Graffiti and music..where the two meet

Guest SomeNothing

Guest SomeNothing

I was just kinda interested to see what some of the kids on here listen to....?

If you like punk, what bands?

Metal, what bands?

Hip Hop, who?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest GoBiloe

i wouldn't say that pg. 99 is "metal core". they're fucking good though, so that's cool. whatever, we have almost identical musical taste, so yay august spies.

math rock is good too. ex models, don caballero... mmmm...

has anyone heard of this band hella? they are fucking amazing. no releases yet, but my friend got their demo at a show on bedford ave.

-i am nietzsche

Hmm I would say that Document 5 era pg.99 is definitly metal-core, their new stuff is moving in on the screamo range.

Don Cabellaro are pretty rad. Great song tittles "for a 15 year old you sure drink a lot of coffee"

we should tape trade or something...

im glad to see other Graf kids are into rad hardcore stuff.

Guest escape603

I listen to hardcore. Some of my favorite bands are. . .

Ten Yard Fight, In My Eyes, Floorpunch, Shark Attack, Ensign, Carry On, The Limit, Cops N Robbers, Anti Heros, Blitz, The Bruisers, American Nightmare, Minor Threat, Blood for Blood, No Warning, Striking Distance, Moments Till Death, Pitboss 2000, Chain of Strength, Cro-Mags, Project X, Judge, Gorilla Biscuits, Stop and Think, Out Of Commission, Red Reaction, Madball, The Trouble, Uniform Choice, Right Brigade, No Warning, Over My Dead Body Last In Line and more . .

underground hiphop...listen to drum and bass every now and then, steely dan, hendrix, marley...curtis mayfield, issac hayes....yesterdays new quintet, stan getz, assorted jazz...im well rounded in musical tastes i can listen to anything but these are just my prefrences...i dont really relate graffiti to hip hop anymore...the diversity of people who do graffiti in relationship to the music they listen to no longer hold graffiti to hiphop anymore...but word to the emcees who talk about graf in their music...

Originally posted by escape603

Ten Yard Fight, In My Eyes, Floorpunch, Shark Attack, Ensign, Carry On, The Limit, Cops N Robbers, Anti Heros, Blitz, The Bruisers, American Nightmare, Minor Threat, Blood for Blood, No Warning, Striking Distance, Moments Till Death, Pitboss 2000, Chain of Strength, Cro-Mags, Project X, Judge, Gorilla Biscuits, Stop and Think, Out Of Commission, Red Reaction, Madball, The Trouble, Uniform Choice, Right Brigade, No Warning, Over My Dead Body Last In Line and more . .

What's the matter dude??? You almost forgot SUM 41 bro!!!! ROCK ON....

MTV style dude!!

Guest dukeofyork
Originally posted by escape603

no mention for 25 ta life, hatebreed, hate-o-four, or one king down huh?

just fuckin with you...some good bands on that list.

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

What's the matter dude??? You almost forgot SUM 41 bro!!!! ROCK ON....

MTV style dude!!

you pick on escape's music intresets what do you listen to? probably MTV...

by they way my interests in music are pretty much the same except I am not strait edge, I like more punk like black flag, circle jerks, ramones, all the local boston/new england shit... and hardcore is all boston/ny strait up commin correct, moments till death, shark attack, american nightmare, ect ect....

Guest piercedheart

i'm a writer and a musician so when i'm not doing one, i'm doing the other...some random stuff i listen to:

atom and his package, onelinedrawing, far, ben fold's five, radiohead, blink 182, elliot smith, reggie and the full effect, dave matthews band, etc....

if it doesn't sound catchy then it's gotta sound good musically....

AHHH Gotta be death metal and extreme metal!!

Gorguts,Immolation,Incantation,Napalm Death,Goatwhore,Gorefest,Impaled,Mortician,Nile,At The Gates,Benediction,Brutality.Deicide,Carcass,Morbid Angel,Absu,Sinister,Vader,Monstrosity,Morgoth,Obituary,Unleashed,Entombed,Dismember,Grave,Carnage,Amorphis,Seance,Immortal,Reabellion,Krisiun,Death,Iron Maiden,Judas Priest,Manowar,Bloodfeast,Testament,SLAYER,Dark Angel,Possessed,Death Angel,Megadeth(old),Autopsy,Vital Remains,Blooduster,Soilent Green, and many many more

• 8 years later...
AHHH Gotta be death metal and extreme metal!!

Gorguts,Immolation,Incantation,Napalm Death,Goatwhore,Gorefest,Impaled,Mortician,Nile,At The Gates,Benediction,Brutality.Deicide,Carcass,Morbid Angel,Absu,Sinister,Vader,Monstrosity,Morgoth,Obituary,Unleashed,Entombed,Dismember,Grave,Carnage,Amorphis,Seance,Immortal,Reabellion,Krisiun,Death,Iron Maiden,Judas Priest,Manowar,Bloodfeast,Testament,SLAYER,Dark Angel,Possessed,Death Angel,Megadeth(old),Autopsy,Vital Remains,Blooduster,Soilent Green, and many many more

Came across this thread. Had to bump this list above. Amazing list.

Archived