katrina

saraday

word to that sara... i've been to new orleans and it is definately one of the most ghetto cities i've been in. i have to wonder if these people even know they will be completely flooded out soon. maybe they think they can get a little something to rebuild with.... but no things are far worse.

I just donated to united way... hopefully they will use the money to build an ark.

They are throwing everything they've got at fixing the levees.... that's the only thing that is going to spare this city.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Aug 30 2005, 09:29 PM

If it keeps on raining, the Levee gonna break.

When the Levee breaks, you'll have no place to stay.

Crying won't help you, praying won't do you no good.

Oh well...

it hasn't really rained since the hurricane..

the levee systems (which surround lake ponchitrain, the miss river, and several canals and waterways in the area) have been breached.. the more water that floods the city, the more the levees are giving way.

the city is ruined. point blank.

They seriously need an ark. Yeah they've been heloing people out and in small watercraft, but they really need to park some aircraft carriers or something out there and then have any small crafts available ferry people to the aircraft carriers.

The army core of engineers has been talking about sinking some grain barges by the levee breaks. Wouldn't grain wash away though? I was thinking concrete before I even heard about this but would concrete solidify underwater? Maybe they could just dump barges full of rocks there... I dunno.... this is nuts.

i'm very upset.

i didnt lose anything because i moved away months ago... material shit is so petty. what i fear is that the culture and vibrancy of nola will never be preserved. anyone who's been there will understand what i mean.

this is just going beyond the shock and pain of knowing how many people lost their lives, their homes, and everything they have....

i also fear that the south's economy will be crippled. the port of new orleans is the buisiest (and seemingly most VULNERABLE) port in the US.. even though the US depends on louisiana offshore rigs for 1/4 of their oil.. more oil from outside the US comes in to the port of the new orleans. i'd imagine the price on a barrel of oil will go up even more in the weeks to come.

dauphin island (a barrier island off the gulf coast) has had part of an oil rig wash up on it's shore... there are thousands of rigs in the gulf. who knows what damage they've sustained.

i think bush agreed to tap into the oil reserve.. not positive though.

sorry, i'm rambling.

Originally posted by SCRAWBURRY+Aug 31 2005, 01:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SCRAWBURRY - Aug 31 2005, 01:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-villain@Aug 30 2005, 08:15 PM

But if I was in that situation and I had to trade a TV to get outta town you better believe I'd be doing it.

There is no way out of the city at the moment, so a TV wouldn't get you far. Have you seen shots of the twin span?? Any dumbasses shot tonignt for looting deserve to be shot. Their only making a bad situation worse. I hate stupid fucks like that. :hatred:

[/b]

Yo pussy shut the fuck up! Who gives a FUCK about your peoples TV sets or store inventory? If you were a broke as nigga living in the projects (or even not living in the projects) and Armagedon reared it's ugly head you'd be looting too! You'd be thinking about how broke you and your family were before Katrina and how now everything you DID HAVE is gone and how everybody else has just ABANDONED all this shit that otherwise is gonna get washed the fuck out and written off on their insurance claim or if they have no insurance... it's STILL gonna get washed the fuck out! And how YOU can salvage this shit and maybe if you get through it all you can sell it for the money you're gonna need for survival! And shit, maybe get some beer or liquor to ease your nerves while you try and get through this shit.

Fuck you and the racist boat you sailed in on you ignorant fucking douchebag! :hatred:

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Aug 31 2005, 04:15 AM

just as a side note....

some guy tried to sell me some 'haawwd' (say 'hard' with a southern drawl) in the parking lot of a police station.

I had no idea what 'haawwd' is... so he told me 'haawwd like a rock cracker'

he tried to sell you some crack key

^

dazzle you know I did

Originally posted by SF1+Aug 31 2005, 02:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Aug 31 2005, 02:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SCRAWBURRY@Aug 31 2005, 01:33 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-villain@Aug 30 2005, 08:15 PM

But if I was in that situation and I had to trade a TV to get outta town you better believe I'd be doing it.

There is no way out of the city at the moment, so a TV wouldn't get you far. Have you seen shots of the twin span?? Any dumbasses shot tonignt for looting deserve to be shot. Their only making a bad situation worse. I hate stupid fucks like that. :hatred:

Yo pussy shut the fuck up! Who gives a FUCK about your peoples TV sets or store inventory? If you were a broke as nigga living in the projects (or even not living in the projects) and Armagedon reared it's ugly head you'd be looting too! You'd be thinking about how broke you and your family were before Katrina and how now everything you DID HAVE is gone and how everybody else has just ABANDONED all this shit that otherwise is gonna get washed the fuck out and written off on their insurance claim or if they have no insurance... it's STILL gonna get washed the fuck out! And how YOU can salvage this shit and maybe if you get through it all you can sell it for the money you're gonna need for survival! And shit, maybe get some beer or liquor to ease your nerves while you try and get through this shit.

Fuck you and the racist boat you sailed in on you ignorant fucking douchebag! :hatred:

[/b]

:haha: My racist boat?

Originally posted by SCRAWBURRY+Aug 31 2005, 06:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SCRAWBURRY - Aug 31 2005, 06:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SF1@Aug 31 2005, 02:05 AM

Originally posted by SCRAWBURRY@Aug 31 2005, 01:33 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-villain@Aug 30 2005, 08:15 PM

:haha: My racist boat?

[/b]

:haha: Armagedon? You've always been the clown of this board...When I want a good laugh I can always read StupidFuck 1's post...Shut the fuck up you internet gangsta.

This asshole sent me a PM threatening to drive down here......And Then What? Huh? You know People down here? And?

Learn to write. :clown2: Your handstyles are an awful representation of Philly graff.

mesm i hope to god you are ok...this is uproar from my littlebros screen name...im terrified..i cant handsle this...clayton likei told you onmyspace i think im moving to portland or something my god my god my god all my frinds in the hood are gone my set my beautiful city..goose and renk i know yalld ont talk to me anymnore but whats up whats going on i need to know yall are good...i want to kill myself at this point...ive been on a steady diet of liquid lortaba nd vicodin this passed 2 days and that doesnt help..i need something..if anyone can come get me from opoluses louisiana please do so im going crazy..plese please god if your there help us i want to die die die....

Originally posted by SCRAWBURRY+Aug 30 2005, 09:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SCRAWBURRY - Aug 30 2005, 09:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Seldoon@Aug 30 2005, 04:01 PM

I just talked to some kin i got in magnolia, they sayin that the projects are fuuuucked up, course no coverage on them because what does fox news and cnn give a fuck about them niggas? but anyhow, nigga sayin shit is crazy, fuckin niggas actin crazy as fuck, lootin and robbing all kinds of shit, talkin bout the police basically sayin stay the fuck inside or we gonna shoot you (marshall law). How the fuck you can stay inside the whole time this shit goin on, when you got babys that need diapers and milk, no fuckin food, no electricity. wtf! shit is fucked man..prayin for my folk man

You're a fucking idiot...Learn to speak some english you stupid fuck. Your people or should I say "niggas"?? dont have to rob and loot shit...I understand looting for food, but they're taking everything..I just saw on cnn where a walgreens was looted and guess what they went for?? Money and Drugs....The city is under Marshall law because of idiots like your "niggas" that are breaking into homes and stealing peoples shit...

I grew up in NOLA and have talked to quite a few people that had sense enough to get out...And they're worried about your "niggas" breaking in their houses...

You're an ignorant dumbass, that some how spun a national tragedy into a racism issue...Fuck you!

[/b]

DUDE YOU ARE AN IDIOT STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT THESE PEOPLE HAVE IT BAD ENOUGH YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT WHATS GOING ON PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU ARENT HERE SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP THOSE PEOPLE IN THE NOLIA DESERVE BETTER AND HAVE NO OTHER OPTIONS..DUMB FUCK..THERE LITTLE MIMISCULE POSESSESIONS AREBEING DESTROYED AND YOU ARE BASICALLY CALLING THEM WORTHLESS..FUCK YOU YOU IGNBORANT BASTARD - UPROAR

PS IVE LIVED FROM GREENVILLE TO ASHEVILLE TO CHARLESTON AND ITS A FUCKING CANDYCAKE COMPARED TO NOLA SO DONT TALK, KILL YOURSELF.

Originally posted by symbols@Aug 31 2005, 10:01 AM

please chill on the arguing

people are losing everything down there.

just have some fucking respect and tone it the fuck down.

please.

i am losing everything here i know people in the nolia too and this idiot wants to talk about shit he knows nothing about....fuck that this isnt arguing this is real