katrina

saraday

and i noticed that at least moore's website has plenty of links about the hurricane, providing housing, and searching for loved ones.

bush's website has a small link to the red cross and a huge link to read the president's 'comments' on the disaster

(hint: he thinks it's bad)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if bush wants to show that he cares he would go to the convention center himself with his little entourage and pass out supplys and gives some kind of words of encouragment.and those 10+ helicopters and 50+ workers would help too

and big ups to the cnn reportes keeping it real and saying"that just seemed like a political moment for the cameras, he could of otten briefed on air force one or in the white house, he could of spent this time going over the damage"

harry connick jr was haggard on good morning america

he said he saw no guns, heard no gunshots, only saw people looting luggage

he said he got in and out of NO with no problem, there were no barricades and no attack

he said he could have loaded up a car with h2o and gone back, and THEY WON"T LET HIM

he doesn't understand why they are sitting back

hmm, maybe the government wants the poor blacks to suffer to death?

i never heard of such a thing.

i hope this annhilates bush's popularity, his legacy, his image as a 'compassionate, christian conservative'

fucking oil grubbing cocksuckin fascist

gawd this is making me really angry and frustrated.

bush is going to be president for the rest of his term... and then a new racist white dude will take the job. and they will continue to clock loot, opress mankind, cover up the truth, tell lies and kill REAL PEOPLE for the sake of.....

why are they doing this again? oh yeah... its in the pact they signed with the devil. i almost forgot.

There's plenty of military bases that are ghosttowns these days. 3rd Infantry Division, which is based in Fort Benning, Georgia, is in Iraq right now.

They are returning the Louisiana National Guard from Iraq.

The Navy steamed off two ships from Baltimore yesterday but they won't arrive until NEXT saturday.

*I think 4th ID in Fort Hood, Texas is still there. They may have deployed now though I'm not sure. I'm wondering why I haven't heard of any Active Duty military deploying for this hurricane relief.

Fort Polk I dunno.... They may be deployed. It's kinda a small post so I don't hear much about it.

I'm seriously wondering why Active Duty, and Reserve troops are not being mobilized (under the command of the FEDERAL government) and it's just National Guard (under the command of the state) out there.

*it looks like a convoy is moving in with supplies right now.