R.I.P. Krie

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yea, i was reading some old threads that got brought back up to the front page and i read some of krie's comments i checked the dates and it was before he passed, it gives you chills to read some of the stuff he said and just realizing he isnt around. RIP.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by GEEB@Oct 19 2005, 01:59 PM

Yea, i was reading some old threads that got brought back up to the front page and i read some of krie's comments i checked the dates and it was before he passed, it gives you chills to read some of the stuff he said and just realizing he isnt around. RIP.

yeah i find it great, it's like he is still around but has passed away.

rip mate.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Man, I didn't know about this, I had some other losses I was dealing with when this happened but I won't front... after I found out tonight I dropped some tears, and now, as I bump this the tears are flowing again... man Krie was fully down. I like to think he knows.

I've said this before but I mean it just as much when I say:

R.I.P. Krie, man you coulda left more than a mark, you coulda left a dent but instead you left a hole.

People miss you man, people love you man.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 years later...
I had a thought.

What if some of us from 12oz sent Stephen's little brother some postcards?

Sort of like the Postcard exchange idea, but as an "our condolences" for his family.

I'm sure his little brother would appreciate the thought and artwork each of us would come up with.

Think of it as a dedication to Krie.

kries "little" bro here, if you have any of this stuff or anything kries related i would appreciate seeing it again for ol times sake. 13 years on, all this has tug on my heart strings like it happened just yesterday darkcea@outlook.com