R.I.P. Krie

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

50468054_l.jpg

R.I.P

i did a streak earlier today in memory of him, but i didn't have a camera on me. krie was a good dude. my prayers and condolences go out to all who knew Krie. Rest in Peace, my 12oz brother. it's such a fucking shame. we would talk on myspace about my car, his bike and trying to convert each other into our repected e-crews. you'll be missed stephen.

yo..

this is krie's younger brother...using a close mate of kries account..

firstly just like to thank every1 for their support and for paying respects to my bro..

you all seem to be wondering how he passed on...it was actually suicide..he hung himself early hours of the morning on the 27th of august...

hes going to live on in all of us..watching over...

again..thank u all..

RIP bro...love u dearly.

edit: the thought is appreciated -rage-, thanks man.

i just now saw this thread as well. but ive known for a minute or two, we always traded stickers and shit, so ill probably send your family a card. i still havent a clue as to what happened to you man, and when i think about it, i dont really want to know either. shits just TOO fucked up when homies go that young. yo krie, i never did get to explain the "steve" jokes, but you woulda shit your pants homie. you always told me if i took the trip i could sleep on your couch, haha, you're a good fuckin person my brother. jagermeister was your drink of choice, so thats what it'll be for a hot minute. and you know ive already thrown mad ups in your honor man, i hope you can see them from up there. two jager shots please, one for me, one for krie.

aggin reve rof slwothgin

R.I.P. stephen

edit* guess that skull'n bones post was dropped while i was writing. thanks for the words kid brother, my condolences man.