R.I.P. Krie

Overtime

Guest uncle-boy

damn, didnt really talk to the man much.

but its a major bummer none the less to lose a part of our community.

he had a lot of homies on here and seemed like a hella cool dude.

for what its worth, my condolences to his family and friends, God bless..

REST IN POWER.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Almost done with it, just need to frame it and do some touch ups on him.

how do i get this to his little brother?

i was also thinking of doing another one, and selling that one, (primarily to the 12oz community) and donating the money to the katrina releif.

let me know what you all think about the katrina thing. good? bad? what?

krie.jpg

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Jesus Christ. I stay away from civilization for a week and a half, and when I come back, all hell has broken loose, and a fellow 12oz'er has passed away. This is super fucking sad.

It's always been in my head that sooner or later a 12oz member would die while being active in this online community, and dreaded the day I would have to see a RIP thread for anyone here. I have also wondered about what the reaction would be like, and I can't even begin to express how glad and proud I am of everyone for dealing with the situation with profound respect and genuine concern... we lost a real person in real life, not just some disposable digital avatar we formed e-lationships with, and it feels like a friend we actually knew in our personal physical life is no longer with us.

Krie was definitely one of the more recent highlight members of the 12oz community, and will be sorely missed. Rest in Peace, kid.