Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
PUMPKIN ESCOBAR

Snoop's Skate Company

Snoop Dogg launching skateboard company

25/08/2005 - 12:23:17 Hip-hop star Snoop Dogg is venturing into the world of skateboarding, with the launch of the Snoop Dogg Board Company (SDBC).

Hip-hop star Snoop Dogg is venturing into the world of skateboarding, with the launch of the Snoop Dogg Board Company (SDBC).

The rapper's older brother, Bing Worthington Jr, came up with the idea to create the company, which will boast a complete line of long and short skateboards, accessories and backpacks, according to AllHipHop.com.

Duane Pacha, president of Pentagon Distribution, says: "Snoop Dogg's brother, came to us with a vision of bridging these two industries together because there is already so much crossover between skateboarding and the rap/hip-hop market."

Plans are also in the pipeline for SDBC to launch a complete line of high-end

Snoop Dogg luggage and travel bags, which will hit stores in January.

I think I'm gonna stick to the Powell Blanks.

they look ok. but i think he is jumping on the fact pharell has said his ice creams are now skate shoes. i dont know but i expect the boards will be rubbish quality

^ lol. ice creams? and i was thinking about pharrel

with a vision of bridging these two industries together because there is already so much crossover between skateboarding and the rap/hip-hop market

ooh....dont get your visions from no-one ever really dies will you?

Originally posted by gren1 bnc@Aug 30 2005, 11:36 AM

WHAT DOES ICE CREAMS MEAN?!?!?!?!1111

It means - ICE as in diamonds and CREAM as in cash ... something along those lines..

Originally posted by jo king+Sep 5 2005, 02:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jo king - Sep 5 2005, 02:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-gren1 bnc@Aug 30 2005, 11:36 AM

WHAT DOES ICE CREAMS MEAN?!?!?!?!1111

It means - ICE as in diamonds and CREAM as in cash ... something along those lines..

[/b]

like space base.....if you don't know then i don't know what to say but, i can say i have never space based

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this