Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
just~someone~else~

i will take your head, break it, then eat your skull, fuckers...

Recommended Posts

Guest --zeSto--

I sence some hostility...

 

yeah for that case 2tone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 5th wheel

man those orange tree stump things on that hopper are sick........nice post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by socialcancer

wow ich sucks. and those orange dudes are pretty killer.

 

ICH is the fucking man. while that one in particular isnt the hottest thing to pass by, it is a stamp and it is up. his block busters ans skull characters are dope as hell. ICH has class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HA HA HA...yeah that is vintage Ich. The orange characters should have gone OVER that thing, not next to it, and he would be the first to say so.

He doesn't want me doing promo for him, and I don't have a scanner anyway, but someday someone might post a decent train of his.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cracked

HA HA HA...yeah that is vintage Ich. The orange characters should have gone OVER that thing, not next to it, and he would be the first to say so.

He doesn't want me doing promo for him, and I don't have a scanner anyway, but someday someone might post a decent train of his.

 

someone please do post a "decent" train of his. i doubt such a beast exists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by anger inside

 

someone please do post a "decent" train of his. i doubt such a beast exists.

 

don't hate. congratulate.

 

ich's a badass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest painted black

yikes. gold really does suck. i remember that night...i'm not even sure who that is on the same train but i know we painted it the same night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by painted black

yikes. gold really does suck. i remember that night...i'm not even sure who that is on the same train but i know we painted it the same night.

 

what train are you talking about????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ich is the shit.i smile everytime i see one of his trains...and you jock him hard enough to post about him thrice.

ineptv1.0

cl.ose.rra.un.(CH)y

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×