i will take your head, break it, then eat your skull, fuckers...

just~someone~else~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by socialcancer

wow ich sucks. and those orange dudes are pretty killer.

ICH is the fucking man. while that one in particular isnt the hottest thing to pass by, it is a stamp and it is up. his block busters ans skull characters are dope as hell. ICH has class.

Originally posted by cracked

HA HA HA...yeah that is vintage Ich. The orange characters should have gone OVER that thing, not next to it, and he would be the first to say so.

He doesn't want me doing promo for him, and I don't have a scanner anyway, but someday someone might post a decent train of his.

someone please do post a "decent" train of his. i doubt such a beast exists.

Guest painted black

yikes. gold really does suck. i remember that night...i'm not even sure who that is on the same train but i know we painted it the same night.

painted...yeah i was tryign to figure out who the hell that was as well with you..im like..whoa! me no there! hell mine ouwld be faded by now anyway since im silverking.

and i must agree with whoever said "i doubt that beast exists" cause ive yet to see it and ive seen all the shameless selfpromotion on here.

damn grammatical errors that i had to fix..arg.

Originally posted by SenorSeven

and i must agree with whoever said "i doubt that beast exists" cause ive yet to see it and ive seen all the shameless selfpromotion on here.

You are wrong on both counts. Ich is not interested in posting his own freights on here, and nobody in his crew has posted any either. All were benched.

The fact that he does NOT self-promote will keep you from seeing his better trains for a while. He's patient, he'll give you a couple years to change your mind.

Archived