Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tough Love

Im peeing a lot

yo ive noticed that ive been peeing quite a lot lately. what the hell gives? I mean, i sometimes even feel like i got the urge to piss, but i dont really have to. Usually ive had a bladder of steel, being able to hold that piss in, but lately ive just had to go hella. Any ideas?

I heard when you have diabetes it can start by peeing a lot. But I'm not sure if that's right. In general, cut back on soda and sugary drinks, take some vitamins, and get and eat healthier. If you're REALLY worried about it see your doctor and get their opinion.

well i dont tink its an enlarged prostate since its only happened in the last few weeks. i have however been drinking a lot of crap. ill just cut down iguess

I have had this EXACT same problem ever since July!

....but i have always drank heeps of sodas and stuff

and i get the urge and when i go its like not even half a cup.

Eeeeekkk.

Only thing i can think is that a few months b4 this time i held on alot as i was buzy and had no time and no where ot piss.

nah i dont paint nearly enough man, im pretty sure its the soda diet...hopefully ill get all this straightened the fuck out soon

I think i probably pee 8-10 times a day. This doesnt seem strange to me. I drink coffee so that just goes right through. And i try to drink alot of water, cause its good for the kidneys.

nah what brought this on was last night i felt like i had to pee right before bed. and i did, then i felt like i needed to get some more out, but i didnt realize i ate like a quarter of watermelon prior. False alarm everyone, im pretty sure nothings wrong with me. Its been super hot so im just drinking a lot more liquid, im sure its normal

I can pee up to 7 times in an hour. I have the bladder of a small rodent. That and I drink about a liter of liquids an hour. Have you been drinking more?

if no ones said it yet, drinking heaps of water and then pissing heaps is a sign of diabetes. if you got insolen relatives you might want to check it.

ughh no need to bring this thing up over and over. its over, it was just for that breif period of time, shits back to normal

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this