I dropped a 40 pound computer on my foot at work

fermentor666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fermentor666@Aug 23 2005, 06:14 PM

Yeah, it hurt like a bitch. Tried to walk it off for an hour but it started swelling up pretty bad so I left early and went to the emergency room to make sure it wasn't a fracture. It's just a contusion and they threw a couple of vicodins at me and told me to stay out of work for a couple of days and take it easy. Goddamn this shit hurts, though. Thankfully, it's not broken and also I downloaded two UFC fighting movies today so I can just sit around and watch those.

HAHAHAHA

about 3 weeks ago i was pulling a huge pallet with a handjack when i slipped on a piece of pineapple and tore a few muscles in the heel of my foot.still kind hurts and im still limpin a little bit.my job paid for everything though

when i was 12 years old me and my friends were playing handball on the side of this huge building.every now and then when we would run out of balls and money someone would climb up and get all the balls down from the roof.one day it happened to be my turn to go up. you had to climb this poll , jump onto a sign and then hop onto the roof.i went up threw all the balls down and started to climb down.when i get on the poll my foot slipped and i fell off.landed right on my knee and it totally got smashed into piece and theyre was even a bone hanging out.i had 2 have 2 reconstuctive surgerys and till this day my knee still isnt 100%

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I sliced off a nice chunk off my thumb earlier this year with a paper guillotine at work.

thumbside.jpg

thumbtop.jpg

I didn't get cool painkillers though. Just a couple of days off work and about $60 worker's pay.

Originally posted by fermentor666@Oct 22 2005, 07:31 PM

My foot's all better, the computer probably got sold to some snob, they weigh 41-42 pounds when they're in the box, I quit that job, you got it: a contusion is a deep bruise, and the vicodins ran out on August 26th.

For this page since everyone's so concerned.

Mams: That picture makes god cry.

Seldoon: No!

• 6 months later...

get some more, isnt it a prescripition?

one time i was walking around my kitchen in the dark looking for food , someone left a newly sharpened cleaver on the counter, long story short it falls on my bare foot cuts a slice halfway through my toe, and my dumbass decides to tie and bandage it up and then walk it off instead of going to the hospital and get stitches, cause it never healed right, and plus i mightve gotten some vicodin