CHINADA

Weapon X

I AM A PATRIOT! I WENT TO ONE OF THE MOST ETHNICALLY DIVERSE HIGH SCHOOLS IN MY CITY. I HAVE FRIENDS OF ALL RACES AND CULTURES. I GREW UP GOING TO SCHOOLS WHERE I GOT ALONG WITH PORTUEGUESE, INDIANS, CHINESE, KOREANS, UKRANIANS, ETC. NOW, WHEN I DRIVE BY THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS, I SEE NOTHING BUT A SEA OF CHINESE KIDS.

THIS IS NOT WHAT MY CITY IS SUPPOSED TO BE. THIS IS A GREAT COUNTRY WITH AMPLE OPPORTUNITIES FOR MANY IMMIGRANTS. AND I AM NO STRANGER TO RACISM, MYSELF. BUT CANADA MUST DO SOMETHING AND START PUTTING THESE CHINESE IMMIGRANTS IN WINNEPEG, OR PETERBOROUGH, OR SOMEWHERE ELSE. SOMEWHERE WHERE THEY CAN GROW AND HELP SPREAD THEIR CULTURE, AS WELL AS UNDERSTAND OTHER CULTURES.

OR PRETTY SOON, THE NEXT SARS OR BIRD FLU OR WHATEVER WILL APPEAR N BLOOR STREET WHEN TWO TYPES OF PHLEGM (ONE FROM A SNOT ROCKET, THE OTHER FROM A LOOGIE) WILL MERGE AND CREATE A SUPERVIRUS. RIGHT HERE IN MY HOMETOWN.

BY THE WAY, WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS THING ABOUT TEXAS? DO YOU PEOPLE NOT GIVE A SHIT? TEACHERS IN TEXAS HAVE TO LEARN SPANISH??? I DO NOT WANT ANYHTING ALONG THOSE LINES TO HAPPEN HERE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. BUT I'M SURE THEY WILL.

I'm going to write my MP this week sometime.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Weapon X@Sep 7 2005, 06:12 AM

See, another thing that pisses me off is that Canada is being messed up by immigrants in general.

A lot of high schools have dropped their football programs...but, hey! It's all good - cricket is on the comeup!! :rolleyes:

Cricket is cool and all, but some of these kids need to learn about hockey, baseball, football, curling, and whatever else makes up this country.

Dude...think about this.

Canada is ALL immigrants, unless you are native or inuit. How much do YOU know about their sports? And not just that lacrosse was based on a game that they used to play. you might know a ton but.... Football, baseball and hockey are not what Canada is made of. So what if we dont have football teams. Maybe its not a bad thing. maybe it's an evolution. Just becaus things change doesnt mean its necessarily a loss.

Hrmm... so if you had to write a list of 5 essentially canadian things, that all canadians should be or know what would they be? just outta curiosity.

Originally posted by Brought to you by Weapon X & Dumy@Aug 23 2005, 12:52 PM

My buddy wrote a song called "Darkie-anada", and this thread is based on that.

My neighbourhood (meaning a pretty small area) used to be mostly Greeks, Italians, some cakers, some brown and black people, and the odd Asian family.

Now, it is on it's way to being completely Darkies.  Like, "NO ENGRISH" Darkies.  Every single house in a twenty kilometre radius from me that has been sold in the past five or so years has been bought by a Darkie family.

I used to laugh at places like Richmond Hill (North of the city) because it might as well be called Chitlin' Hill, but I ain't laughing anymore.

This city is losing it's history and it's flavour.  Toronto is known as a cosmopolitan city, but it really isn't.  Well, it soon won't be, anyway.  The niggers are coming in by the thousands and this city will be very monocultural soontime.

I ain't racist, but a guy can only take so much.  I used to love seeing all types of broads at the mall when I was a teenager.  Now, if you're a teenager at the food court, you're a darkie and you're checking out darkie girls.

If we go to war with Africa, we're fucked from the inside out.  I was chilling with this stupid swahili fuck the other day, and he was pretty much a african supremacist.  I told him that it makes me wanna throw up how many fuckin' big assed, wide nosed Black bitches are running around who all look the same.  It didn't used to be like that.  Now, the good looking african broads are being drowned out by the ugly immigrants.

So basically, Canada needs to fix up it's immigration laws.  I'm all for letting in educated immigrants, and even the occassional refugee, but they need to stop letting in ANY Blacks for the next, say, thirty years.  As a matter of fact, the same goes towards Persians.

Seriously, I think Canada and AFrica have a deal going on.

Who's down?

black people, the ultimate racist barometer.if you can replace each word used racially with another denoting blacks and it doesn't seem racist..then it ain't..

Originally posted by MESTHREE@Sep 18 2005, 12:29 PM

Dude...think about this.

Canada is ALL immigrants, unless you are native or inuit. How much do YOU know about their sports? And not just that lacrosse was based on a game that they used to play. you might know a ton but.... Football, baseball and hockey are not what Canada is made of. So what if we dont have football teams. Maybe its not a bad thing. maybe it's an evolution. Just becaus things change doesnt mean its necessarily a loss.

Hrmm... so if you had to write a list of 5 essentially canadian things, that all canadians should be or know what would they be? just outta curiosity.

Yeah, I'm not gonna get into the sports issue. Fact is, Canada is a pathetic one sport nation. We could do so much better, but we can't. But, yo, football has been around since Confederation, and we have our own brand of it (even though I prefer American football).

But, yeah, I'm not sure if I can trust myself to name 5 things just now without making some sort of mistake, but I would recommend that every immigrant watch Canada: A People's History or something. And read! But yo, you're totally right that we all need to give them natives a lot more respect.

When I was growing up, me and my brown friends would always make fun of the cakers and all the patriotic Canada flag wavers. You remember that song from the '88 Olympics from the Coke commercials? "I can feel blah blah blah in the aiiiir..." and the piano..lol... that shit was hilarious.

So today, I was throwing a plastic ball around with my really young neighbour. I told him to lay off the Pokeman and Yu-Gi-Oh and to watch some real shows. That is my first step in re-educating the neighbourhood kids. Gotta get 'em early.

Just saying - my dad came to this country with $20 bucks, but he had a skill that was in demand. And he was educated, somewhat. Enough to have a healthy interest in Canadian history. We don't need some 40 year old immigrant food delivery people with no ambition.

Originally posted by MESTHREE@Sep 18 2005, 01:29 PM

Hrmm... so if you had to write a list of 5 essentially canadian things,

that all canadians should be or know what would they be? just outta curiosity.

- the smell of a pine forrest

- jumping off a dock into a lake

- kraft dinner

- being so similar to americans, but so proud of our differences

- every picture in this book:

x7103.jpg