An observation

trackstand

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fatalist+Aug 23 2005, 10:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Aug 23 2005, 10:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Seldoon@Aug 23 2005, 01:50 PM

how come fat black girls have high self esteem and fat white girls don't?

haha. this is so true

[/b]

Because they got Oprah and Patti Labelle and Missy Elliot (is she still fat?) and who else...Help me out here...You know what I'm saying.

And a lot of black dudes like Big girls , man.

White dudes just creep around with fat white girls....and never admit it.

thats why

Originally posted by holycrapRUN@Aug 23 2005, 11:03 AM

A dark-skinned man from the locale of "Europe" once told me and a good friend of mine that the reason there are fat women in America is because we talk to them. In "Europe" (I don't really beileve him that it exists, by the way) they simply don't speak to women who look overweight, and they are forced to live a life of ostrichsize-izm or lose the poundage.

best.

post.

ever.

:$:

If you've never been the wingman, your not a real friend...

At the club the worst thing, as if it's not bad enough your seen dancing with a fat girl, they typically always shout and wave until they got enough attention.

Fat girls are like scooters, they're fun till your friends see you with one

there is always a few dudes with no shame, the same guys who jump up to the bar to talk to the hot girls but thier broke ass always winds up dancing with the fat girl and her friends.

Personally, although skinny bitches are nice to look at, I would wager that most of the victoria secret models would be terrible to have sexual intercourse with. All those bones would be poking your spleen and kidneys and other body parts with important functions.

I like girls who have something to hold on to, but don't look like they're fresh fat-camp recruits either.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Aug 22 2005, 11:52 PM

Whats up with mean fat girls? Honestly, you're unattractive AND you're a bitch. Good luck with life.

haha...best quote ever.. seriously i work as a customer service rep for a plus size womens catalog...man these women are nasty for no reason..well a huge majority..I DEAL WITH FAT BITCHES ALL DAYYYYYYYYYYYY

I dislike when fat/obese/morbidly obese women wear bras that are too tight and you can see the fat pouring out the sides of it near the armpits.

And to the dude who made the victoria secret comment: You know you would hit it without question, if given the chance in real life. Dont kid yourself

i always lose sunglasses.

im not fat but i eat like a piggy

i have really long eyelashes

my girl is korean. I often buy her sun glasses since she has big eyes but little lids or lashes.

I too am repulsed by fat bitches that go exposed. What the fuck...cover that shit.... nobody wants to see it!!!!

I TREAT FAT BITCHES LIKE 7 UP

I NEVER HAVE I NEVER WILL

I cant take people that get their stomachs stapled seriously.

Originally posted by beardofzeus@Aug 28 2005, 11:16 AM

I dislike when fat/obese/morbidly obese women wear bras that are too tight and you can see the fat pouring out the sides of it near the armpits.

And to the dude who made the victoria secret comment: You know you would hit it without question, if given the chance in real life. Dont kid yourself

Of course. What I'm saying is, eyes closed, a girl with 20 more lbs on her would feel better.